Signing up for Scratch??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Enhance1000

Reaction score
Hi All,

Im still fairly new to the nail industry and my tutor has recommended that I subscribe to Scratch magazine.

Having never read a Scratch mag before I just wondered if any of you have also and if it's worth doing?

Also, any other mag/books I should be looking out for?

Scratch mag is a...must!! xx

Definately subscribe to Scratch, it is a fab nail mag for professionals. As you're fairly new to the industry I'd also look out for the Nailclass book by Gigi Rouse - again another fantastic must have :green: If you do a search on this site for 'nailclass' you'll see how many techs swear this book is a bible :)

Just to add - Nail Structure and Product Chemistry by Doug School is a good book to have too :hug:

Last edited:
does anyone know if scratch will be at the manchester beauty show

I second Scratch and NailClass - both are must haves. Doug Schoon another must have but go for the other two first if money is tight and then the latter after. Another good book is the Complete Nail Technician by Marian Newman or any book by Jacqui Jefford. hth's

anne xx

does anyone know if scratch will be at the manchester beauty show

check the website for the show, but its most probable that they will be.

anne xx

Are you going to any of the trade shows? If so try and sign up there. I signed up at Olympia and got a set of CND new colour effects with the subscription. Result = one very happy bunny.!:)

Yep, scratch is good.

I get salon business and the salon mags too.

all great sources of info.

Brend x

Latest posts

Back