Skin Care

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kelnes

Reaction score
Hi I am going opening a new salon which has been run by a hairdresser and decided she no longer wanted to run the salon,well they currently use Dermalogicia which I am trained in,what product do you think I should use in the salon,there is a caci machine there aswel which I am not trained in but it will be all included in the rent.I dont know whether to continue with Dermalogicia or invest in a new brand .Thanks for any help xx

I don't do beauty so for a consumer view I can get dermalogica at a lot of salons. Xoxo

Do you like using Dermalogica?
If you like the products and enjoy using them... then I would say stick to it... Because it is a well known brand and would be good to start with but then you can always add another range afterwards if you wish.

A lot of my friends LOVE them but I personally don't like the Dermalogica range of products, so I would look for another.

Thanks for your reply do you know of wany other skin care brand that is good and reasonably priced xx

Thanks for your reply do you know of wany other skin care brand that is good and reasonably priced xx

Kaeso is lovley xoxo

Latest posts

Back