Skinbase IPL or Caci Ultimate

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheBeautyRoomClinic

Reaction score
hi geeks opinions needed!!

i have a small skincare & beauty salon and i am thinking of bringing one of these machines into the salon but not sure which one. have any of you lovely geeks had any experiences with either of them

i am trained in laser with candela & ellipse and love laser but just cannot afford to buy one of these lasers upfront when i seen skinbase are now offering one on the same basis as their microdermabrasion machine i thought happy days the only thing is the £2000 security deposit which is understandable Il just have to tighten my belt and save haha

and on the other hand Caci are doing an offer pay nothing until may 2014 and then £9.85 per day i think both these offers are excellent for small businesses who cannot afford to buy these machines upfront but are both these offers too good to be true in the long run what do you guys think?? xx

I have the CACI Ultimate, purely because I believe they are at the forefront of medical science and research and have been around for 20 years or so, they are used in hospitals today. I can't comment on the other machine as I haven't used one although I have attached a picture of one of my clients that I have just worked on with a course of CACI treatments although not sure if you will be able to see it perfectly.. I couldn't even tell you the price difference with these two machines although another geek will help you with this, all I know is that the CACI Ultimate machine ends up being around 12k to purchase regardless if they give you a period free (so to speak). I did use this offer myself to purchase this machine but this option is only dependent on the usual regular credit checks being present and correct. HTH

Attachments

• Carol - CACI for website.jpg
    Carol - CACI for website.jpg
    132.2 KB · Views: 1,950
Last edited:
Thanks Virtues2011 that picture is fabulous you can clearly see the results good job xx

Thanks Virtues2011 that picture is fabulous you can clearly see the results good job xx

Thank you. Yes not bad at all considering her skin care is next to nothing and is outside praying to the sun where ever possible ha ha.....I had my fingers crossed I would do a good job I must say. I am pleased with the result here. I felt it was a tough one...

Thank you. Yes not bad at all considering her skin care is next to nothing and is outside praying to the sun where ever possible ha ha.....I had my fingers crossed I would do a good job I must say. I am pleased with the result here. I felt it was a tough one...

so you should be her results are amazing and i bet she's thrilled. will she need a few maintenance treatments throughout the year or can she just carry on having another course etc x

so you should be her results are amazing and i bet she's thrilled. will she need a few maintenance treatments throughout the year or can she just carry on having another course etc x

She will have maintenance treatments every 4 - 6 weeks thereafter - but like anything if you don't keep it up it just returns to where you started. I think the hardest thing with clients is they expect to be transformed into a 25 years younger scenario which doesn't happen. So my philosophy is to tell them the truth from the start - I can not make you look 25 years younger, but what I can do is re-educate the facial muscles, rehydrate and rejuvenate your skin etc etc.... my advise is, as I'm sure you know, always take before, in between and after pictures as some clients can't always see the difference purely because they are always looking at themselves. Some therapists find these facial electrical treatments boring beyond belief but I love them, I just float off into my own world and don't have to speak...lol

I bought the CACI ultimate machine this year in May and I am really pleased that I did. Not only does CACI sells itself as a brand, but you do get a loyal following of clients. CACI does give results, but as Virtues2011 (what's your real name?!) said, clients have to be realistic about their expectations.
I will try and post one of my before and after pics.

It is a huge investment, if you do not think you will be able to work hard and build up a clientele for the machine and treaments, then dont invest £12,000 for it.

Last edited:
Just to add to the above post, Carlton Professional have just launched the Derma3cope, which incorporates diamond peeling, microcurrent lifting and chroma therapy. I believe this is similar to the CACI ultimate? So if you can't justify thousands of pounds, this might be a more affordable option?

Just throwing the info out there for you!

You say 9.85 per day? How long for ? Xx

You say 9.85 per day? How long for ? Xx

It doesn't work like that payment wise. It is six months free so that cost is what it equates to on a daily basis. After the six months it works out to be roughly £500 per month over 3 years (bear in mind there is a lot of interest to pay this way) I think you can stretch to 4 years. Maybe call them and ask if you are interested.

As promised, CACI before and after.image.jpg

As promised, CACI before and after.View attachment 47526

Hey. .I did resend my pm to you but not sure if you got it. I emailed to you but it may be in your junk mail folder if you didn't receive it.

What treatment was this? How many sessions? You can see an improvement in the jowl definitely. The results can be harder to see sideways on. Do you work just over the top of the face. .so standing sitting behind them? I never sit and always work to the sides I find I can work more effectively this way. I generally only use the CACI training as a point of reference and work harder in the areas of concern. I only work more however and never less than the training suggests.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Hey. .I did resend my pm to you but not sure if you got it. I emailed to you but it may be in your junk mail folder if you didn't receive it.

What treatment was this? How many sessions? You can see an improvement in the jowl definitely. The results can be harder to see sideways on. Do you work just over the top of the face. .so standing sitting behind them? I never sit and always work to the sides I find I can work more effectively this way. I generally only use the CACI training as a point of reference and work harder in the areas of concern. I only work more however and never less than the training suggests.

I will check my junk folder. X

How many treatments did your client need to look this good ?

How many treatments did your client need to look this good ?

Who are you asking Claire? My lady had a course of ten.

Latest posts

Back