Slick Pour, Young Nails

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dudnogirl

Nailspirations Llandudno
Reaction score
Anyone seen this fab new product by young nails? It's fab :- I want all of them lol [emoji7]

Anyone seen this fab new product by young nails? It's fab :- I want all of them lol [emoji7]
I have been m practicing I am having problems I think pouring it on top of nails too much or too little product to cover any suggestions?

I have all of them and love them! However i do not pour, I use as a regular acrylic liquid and powder.

Ive been using Slick Pour for almost 2 months. Wasn't sure at first if I'd like it but now I love it. Many of my clients have tried it and their nails are doing great plus they seem healthier when I remove it due to the Calcium and Vitamin E in the base coat. I started out buying 3 colors to try and now have 15 lol

Can you add glitter to the slick pour powder?

Ive been using Slick Pour for almost 2 months. Wasn't sure at first if I'd like it but now I love it. Many of my clients have tried it and their nails are doing great plus they seem healthier when I remove it due to the Calcium and Vitamin E in the base coat. I started out buying 3 colors to try and now have 15 lol
Hi Nailgal ! Are you having trouble pouring to get nails to look good?

My educator is offering a slick pour course but I am waiting until I hear how good it is from others first. How much do you suggest to charge for slick pour? Do you think it is good? And do you think it is a worth while investment financially? I have invested in a lot of training and products recently so I'm not willing to invest in something if it isn't brillaint

Hi Hun just seen this yeah I do. I'm waiting for training myself. But I'm planing to use it. My local salon offers it and she charges £26 her gel polish is normally £24 I'm going to charge £25 I think. It's so much quicker, stronger and very easy to remove. There's s video on you tube have a look xx

Latest posts

Back