Solar Oil continues to amaze me!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MrsSlim

Reaction score
Ok so we all know how amazing solar oil is. Well don't judge me, but my husband is working away and the squeaky bathroom door has been driving me mad!
No WD40 in the house and a thought popped into my head.. Grabbed a solar oil mini and the door now open and closes like a dream!
Don't think I will be passing that bit of info onto my clients though! Imagine adding that onto one of the pros of using solar oil, haha.

Ok so we all know how amazing solar oil is. Well don't judge me, but my husband is working away and the squeaky bathroom door has been driving me mad!
No WD40 in the house and a thought popped into my head.. Grabbed a solar oil mini and the door now open and closes like a dream!
Don't think I will be passing that bit of info onto my clients though! Imagine adding that onto one of the pros of using solar oil, haha.

I would mention it to clients :) might sell some more to them ! :)

I've got a weird dry circle patch on my face and put solar on it and it goes! I put a bit on my lips too :)

Latest posts

Back