Solutions? Tantruth white to brown advice please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Char M

Reaction score
Is tantruth any good 9%? Or whitetobrown10% or do I just stick with Sienna x

I got samples and tried them but I wasn't keen on the colour.
If you contact them they'll send samples

IMO 10% White to Brown barely shows, compared to say 9% Crazy Angel, or 10% Moroccan Tan. Sienna X is definitely darker too. I haven't tried Tan Truth but my friend has just introduced it as an alternative in her salon and says the 10% is a lovely colour. Hth x

Thank you for your replies, think I'm going to stick with Sienna , just in a panic as got a prom tan later, run out of solution and haven't done a trial lol

This is 12.5% white to brown i sprayed her for prom. I think its a lovely colour xx

Attachments

• received_1420126388078742.jpeg
    received_1420126388078742.jpeg
    37.6 KB · Views: 38
IMO 10% White to Brown barely shows, compared to say 9% Crazy Angel, or 10% Moroccan Tan. Sienna X is definitely darker too. I haven't tried Tan Truth but my friend has just introduced it as an alternative in her salon and says the 10% is a lovely colour. Hth x

Hi there I have just done cource on tan truth. I have 9percent 13 percent and fast tan do you have advice on what I should charge?

Hi there I have just done cource on tan truth. I have 9percent 13 percent and fast tan do you have advice on what I should charge?

It might be worth seeing what others are charging in your area because from what I gather, some areas are cheaper than others and if everyone else is charging roughly the same amount and you charge a lot more they probably won't go to you, but there again, if you are too cheap they might think you're not very good! (You'll never please everyone lol!). A high end salon will usually charge a premium (and may use a more expensive brand). If you are mobile you will need to factor in your travel expenses but if you are working from home there's more profit in it for you. To give you a rough idea though, I have a home salon and my normal price is £20 which includes sticky feet, disposable mob cap and nipple protectors for clients that want them. I use barrier cream and tan remover wipes for palms of hands after, which all need to be covered in your costs. I hope that helps a bit and good luck! X

I use to use whitetobrown religiously 10% but it never came out on my stomach or legs. I tried MT 10% and it came out on my stomach and legs so opaque and beautiful.

Latest posts

Back