spelling mistake on Creatives website

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sarita

Reaction score
OH my goodness, i have just noticed 2 spelling mistakes on Creatives website!!! Not very professional eh? an amateurlike me finding this..oh dear :suprised:

http://www.designernails.com/ProductImage.aspx?id=361

Flawless Pink - NEW

NEW Flawless Pink Powder hies imperfections in the nail plate, reduces the appearance if fill lines, creates a healthy pink glow in almost any nail and hides natural smile lines allowing you to create the illusion on longer, sleeker, gorgeous nails - designed specifically for clients with short nail plates.

sarita said:
OH my goodness, i have just noticed 2 spelling mistakes on Creatives website!!! Not very professional eh? an amateurlike me finding this..oh dear :suprised:

Flawless Pink - NEW

NEW Flawless Pink Powder hies imperfections in the nail plate, reduces the appearance if fill lines, creates a healthy pink glow in almost any nail and hides natural smile lines allowing you to create the illusion on longer, sleeker, gorgeous nails - designed specifically for clients with short nail plates.

Ah... well spotted.

Just a thought though.. what is 'amateurlike' ? ;) LOL! sorry I couldn't resist!

Big WOW! I don't think it will stop sales x

well i mean when compared to creative and the experience they have, i would seem like an amateur yet i spotted this. i was very disappointed to see these errors after all they are supposed to be the best..

They ARE the best - perhaps spelling is not their forte - NAILS IS x

Professionalism is found throughout a company, despite which area, especially if you seem to have a reputation like creative everything should be spot on. anyway i thought this would be a touchy matter since most here are creative trained. i guess i should have thought twice about posting a mistake especially if its about creative.

what is up with everyone today !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am having a look at the board between clients and all there is is silly remarks....................a spelling mistake whooopppeeee brownie point for you ..............have you read the post about how well creative done this w/e at Excel speaks for itself.

Dawnie

sarita said:
well i mean when compared to creative and the experience they have, i would seem like an amateur yet i spotted this. i was very disappointed to see these errors after all they are supposed to be the best..

Can't say it caused me any deep-seated anxiety issues - we all come upon minor blips somewhere from time to time.

Dawnie said:
what is up with everyone today !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am having a look at the board between clients and all there is is silly remarks....................a spelling mistake whooopppeeee brownie point for you ..............have you read the post about how well creative done this w/e at Excel speaks for itself.

Dawnie

i am totally with you on this dawnie, if Creatives only fault is a spelling/typing error then its not bad is it, show me a REAL problem with Creative and maybe I'll take notice.

xxx

Well all human's can make mistakes regardless of statue ;)

What is it they say - let them who is without sin cast the first stone LOL.

None of us are perfect at everything we do - even if we try to be - we all can make grammatical mistakes - leave out apostrophes, leave out initial capitals when writing names etc.

As Dawnie points out - do we not have better things in our lives than to pick at silly things!

just have to say that i am the worlds worst speller !!! ( i have that thing and cant spell it !!! ) and it dose not stop me i do not care wot people think any moor ! and some time it can give some a good lafe at how i spell stuff !

i use to to hide my shopping lists if people come to my house, kids take the p*iss out iff me at school of it ! and it is only the last year since a dear freaind of mine has made me see it doz not matter !i am still the same person if people take the mic now i just lafe with them !
i am off on my nail course in 1 week and wich i probbly would not have done if it was not for my freaind !!!! love her !

sarita said:

Flawless Pink - NEW

Hello Sarita...

I think as you have noticed these spelling mistakes it would be a very kind and considerate thing if you were to telephone them to let then know what you saw so that they can amend it...the number is...0113 275 5719...
Failing that you could pm Sam or Samantha...i am sure they would be very grateful as they are VERY professional company and are always willing to help anyone themselves...

sarita said:
Professionalism is found throughout a company, despite which area, especially if you seem to have a reputation like creative everything should be spot on. anyway i thought this would be a touchy matter since most here are creative trained. i guess i should have thought twice about posting a mistake especially if its about creative.

Hi Sarita...
I would just like to add i would feel the same way regarding my other post if it was ANY company...not just because it is creative...but i could only pass on names and numbers for cnd because that is the company i choose to use so therefore have the details...

Thanks Sarita - Mistakes do happen from time to time. It looks as if some of the newer copy didn't get as through of a type check as it should have.

I have alerted Marketing who is responsible for the copy. I am sure they will sort it out as soon as possible.

Thanks again

sarita said:

Sarita, Firstly....This is not a Creative board, this is an open forum and we will all help each other regardless of who they trained with and what products that they use, the reason why so many people are Creative trained is because they produce winners time and time again and have the best ongoing training and support to their technicians. Secondly....regarding the spelling mistakes, they are only human and I'm sure their sales figures are not going to drop cos of a tiny spelling mistake. Are you producing the perfect nail in every application that you do cos as you said professionalism is found throught a company despite which area. Have you got it spot on.........hmmm
David

i never once said that sales were going to drop bcos of this, i know people are human, but running a spell check is no hardship.

Im glad at least samuel sweet is glad i posted this!!!

Here Here Deni !!

Sarita - Please don't be so upset - IT'S FRIDAY!!!!!!!!

just thinking the same myself....deep breaths now every one .....chil out....things do get a little blown out of proportion sometimes on here!!

Amb xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back