Spray tan course issues

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SGordon91

Reaction score
Hey everyone. So today I have my spray tan course but I have a few issues today and I'm worried about it so wondering if I could pick someone's brains as the place in training in isn't open yet.

My first issue is my skin. My skin is in a really bad state at the moment. It's dry and it's itchy. There's wee red spots that I get at this time of year that is so itchy and on top of that I have some patches of eczema (not sure I spelled that right?) but I'm worried because obviously they'll want to do a spray tan on me but my skin is that itchy and dry I'm worried about it. I don't want to walk about for days after it all patchy and possibly even itchier? I have cream for it but obviously today I can't apply it because you aren't allowed to =\

Then there is the no deodorant issue. I'm travelling an hour by public transport in fairly warm weather. Before that I have a bit of a walk infront of me and a walk with the dogs so I'm not really wanting to travel smelling (even though I'm showering before I go!) I know it's daft but I'm heavy set and I don't want to be sweaty =\

Help?

Aww,don't be so worried! I get people with dry skin all the time for tans,and I have eczema myself. Your tutor will show you exactly what to do and in fact you're a great benefit to the class,as clients with dry skin are very common,and this way it will be covered in practice,not just in theory.
As far as wearing deodorant,why don't you just pack a wash cloth, and give yourself a freshen up when you get to the college.
Have a great day,and try not to worry, it'll be loads of fun! :D

Sent from my HTC One V using SalonGeek mobile app

Aww,don't be so worried! I get people with dry skin all the time for tans,and I have eczema myself. Your tutor will show you exactly what to do and in fact you're a great benefit to the class,as clients with dry skin are very common,and this way it will be covered in practice,not just in theory.
As far as wearing deodorant,why don't you just pack a wash cloth, and give yourself a freshen up when you get to the college.

I completely agree here :hug:

Thank you! I just didn't want it to be an issue I feel like my skin is always bad at this time of year because I suffer from allergies as well that I didn't want anyone to not pass cause my skin is in such a bad way lol. Feel a bit better now!

Latest posts

Back