Spray tanning course

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Donna1970

Reaction score
i went on a spray tanning course and did not get to use the spray tan but used just water is that normal not to actually do a spray tan. I feel like I have not learnt anything. Is that normal practice?

i went on a spray tanning course and did not get to use the spray tan but used just water is that normal not to actually do a spray tan. I feel like I have not learnt anything. Is that normal practice?
I did the Sienna course and we did 2 or 3 practices with water in the level 1 course and then one with the actual tanning solution. In the level 2 course it was more in depth and we did more practice with the solution so maybe try booking a second course, or start practising for free on friends/family?

I did the Sienna course and we did 2 or 3 practices with water in the level 1 course and then one with the actual tanning solution. In the level 2 course it was more in depth and we did more practice with the solution so maybe try booking a second course, or start practising for free on friends/family?

We didn't use water on either of the courses that I did. I can't see how only training with water can possibly teach you how to deal with spotting, runs etc as there's no guide colour to see?

Out of interest, what course did you do?

Completing a spray tan is part of our course, with solution, of course. It is okay to watch someone do a spray tan but you do not get the feel of the spray gun or any idea of how the solution goes on the body if you do not use the product. As some of the other girls have said you need to experience splats and runs so that you know how to deal with them when you are out there on your own.

Latest posts

Back