Stall holder

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Roxie

Reaction score
Hi i am holding a stall at a local charity event. Im a mobile beauty therapist and spray tanner.

I am offering mini feet and hand massages, paint and shapes fingers and toes and eyebrow shapes.

What else could i offer plus should i take things to retail if so im not sure what?

Im having the stall because its for a good cause and also i want to promote awariness of my business.

I will be taking pricelists and business cards with me and be tanned and done up to the nines to show what i can offer. Is there anything else i am missing or could do?

mini make up make overs if you do make up treatments or a make up demo to draw a crowd.

nail art/transfers/tattoos for kids - get it in to the parents that you offer kids parties (if you do)

should massage/scalp massage

mini facials

if it's going to be a big charity occasion consider renting out a card machine for the day so that people haven't got any excuse to buy from you kwim?

def take retail products and make where ever you put them look fabulous! just a couple of ideas things like lil mini scentsations, a cnd moisture pack, solar oil,cucumber heel, buffers/files, spray tan retail products. don't forget that organza gift pouches are your friend. they are cheap, look fab and come in all sorts of sizes and fit business cards in perfectly! :D

offer discounts for those who book and pay a deposit there and then for their treatment or offer something for free at their appointment if they book and pay a deposit. try and offer a promotion on leaflets/flyers too on production of it so that you can see how well it worked for you and if doing more fairs in the future would be worth it financially.

always try and keep your stall busy so take a friend who would be able to give out business cards/leaflets/take bookings and just generally keep people talking, people attract people.

most importantly don't forget to smile... no matter how worn out/fed up/bored/annoyed with other peoples brats you are!

good luck!! x

thank you some fantastic advise there :biggrin:

Latest posts

Back