Star nails - do I need a primer?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mfitzs

Reaction score
I have brought a star nails sample kit which contains liquid and powders, what I want to know is; do I need to use a primer with this system? I am new to this and have only passed my cnd foundation at the beginning of last month and I am trying other systems to see which one I perfer.

Thanks in advance.
mfitzs.

if this is the performance l&p you will need a primer with it, moneystails can tell you more if you pm her
HTH

mfitzs said:
I have brought a star nails sample kit which contains liquid and powders, what I want to know is; do I need to use a primer with this system? I am new to this and have only passed my cnd foundation at the beginning of last month and I am trying other systems to see which one I perfer.

Thanks in advance.
mfitzs.

Yes you do and I have used theirs and other systems primers (primarly Opi ) with this and got fine results

Thank you guys, I will go out and buy some right away.
mfitzs.

mfitzs said:

Thanks in advance.
mfitzs.

Hi, If it's VF21 Lyte or VF21 Acrylic it is used with P21 primer. If it's Performance, it needs primer pen or X-Strength primer in a bottle.

Regards,

Georgie. xx

Latest posts

Back