Start up machine?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sweatpea

Reaction score
I need a bit of help choosing my machine. I have recently qualified and will be doing roughly between 5 to 10 tans a week. I've searched a bit for machines and the maxi mist lite and the ts20 keep popping up. Which is best and do any of you have any advice on where to purchase? Many thanks :) x

I've got a maximist spray mate & it's very good.

It's worth shopping around for sales etc, Suntana sell ex demo ones (mines ex demo) but it still had warranty. I think la tanning do ts20 & they've got some brilliant offers on at the moment.

I've got a maximist spray mate & it's very good.

It's worth shopping around for sales etc, Suntana sell ex demo ones (mines ex demo) but it still had warranty. I think la tanning do ts20 & they've got some brilliant offers on at the moment.
Thanks foe your response. Sienna x do a ts20 and it's only £99, that seems too cheap? What sort if price range are they? X

It depends which model you choose.

Don't forget you claim 20% back off your tax return for work items if your a basic rate tax payer & 40% if you're a higher rate tax payer. Every penny helps.

Latest posts

Back