Started at Weight Watchers last night

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Have a look at MyFitnessPal.com, there is also a phone app to track on the go. It's a free tracker, similar to WW but totally free, it has loads of foods listed and you can scan the barcode on the iPhone. It tracks calories, exercise, weight and measurements etc. There were a few geeks signed up not so long ago, I'm not doing too well but determined to restart once I'm back at work next week.

I've had a fishcake, chips & peas from the chippy today..... Im now sat feeling like a cheat! lol but it is good Friday & we usually have fish so that's the excuse I'm going by! I've gone 9 pp over my daily allowance but I've nicked them from my weeklys (do you know those weekly points I said I wasn't going to touch from today!! lol)

I really can't wait to get my ass joined at the gym on wednesday.. xx

Hi I started ww in October last year and I have lost 30lb so far, it took me about 2weeks to get used to the points but I love it, my husband has also lost 2stone without even trying, keep at it and pm me if you need any help or any tips, good luck Hun x

I've started too!! well tommorrow I do! I have no easter eggs and I'm going to behave ready for summer! : ) how are you all getting on?xx

I've started too... Lost 10lb special far...aiming for another 4lb this week so I've made it to a stone. I find ww so so simple and i can fit it in with me. I want to drop a couple of dress sizes before my wedding in October (even tho I'll have to pay to have my dress taken in)
Good luck folks xx

Sent from my GT-I9000 using SalonGeek

Come on then girlies, who's pointed all their chocolate today?

I for one have not haha :-D

Haha! I didn't get given any sob sob so had a treatsize crunchie and counted that lol!x

Haha! I didn't get given any sob sob so had a treatsize crunchie and counted that lol!x

You'll be the one laughing when you get in the scales next ;) xx

fingers crossed!! :biggrin: xx

I had a scabby creme egg you know the small pathetic gone in one bite ones! wasn't impressed lol!

I weigh in on wednesday.. I'm anxious to see how I've done to be honest. xx

I was ultra naughty. Was in Leeds on a hen doo and dreading Wednesday. It was a 1 off as I haven't gained since Xmas so fingers crossed it won't b too much! X

I'm starving today..... A big bowl of fruit doesn't seem very appetising to me tonight so reckon I'm having a fag & a brew & getting in bed!!!

Dieting is evil sometimes :( x

I'm starving today..... A big bowl of fruit doesn't seem very appetising to me tonight so reckon I'm having a fag & a brew & getting in bed!!!

Dieting is evil sometimes :( x

I'm exactly the same 2day! Don't know what to do, what to watch where 2 go just need 2 binge! Grrrr. Might do the same as u hun. R u on esource? If so u'll have 2 add me x

I do slimming world and have lost 4st so far. My sister found some old photos of me and took a current one to show me just how much I've lost so far!!! Sorry for bad pics she does like to pick the very worst she has of me

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1334090366.500266.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1334090366.500266.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 135
I do slimming world and have lost 4st so far. My sister found some old photos of me and took a current one to show me just how much I've lost so far!!! Sorry for bad pics she does like to pick the very worst she has of me

wow!! Well done you!
You look fantastic :) x

I'm exactly the same 2day! Don't know what to do, what to watch where 2 go just need 2 binge! Grrrr. Might do the same as u hun. R u on esource? If so u'll have 2 add me x

I don't do esource, that's the online ww thing isn't it? I go to the meetings. xx

weigh day tomorrow :eek: I'll keep you informed!

on a positive note though I'm joining the gym tomorrow morning. xx

I don't do esource, that's the online ww thing isn't it? I go to the meetings. xx

Yeah it's online. I still go to the meetings but because I pay monthly u get access online free. It's great, forum for support recipes and all food so u can track etc. Plus it wrks out cheaper per wk. good luck 4 the weigh in! I weigh in 2moro night and dreading it bigtime! Will keep u posted :)

Good luck for wi

Latest posts

Back