Started at Weight Watchers last night

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good luck to all u ladies weighing in today :D.

I did WW from 3rd Jan to 9th March and lost 21.75lbs, never thought I would manage it but after the first couple of weeks it was almost second nature to point everything on my app.

I kind of gave up on 9th march as everyone kept telling me how fab I looked so I took that to mean I deserved to pig out :D but I didn't put any back on.

I really don't want to be one of those people is on a diet their whole life so I have decided to really go for it for one more month and hope I make it to 28lbs!

Only half on! I sooo deserved more after the easter wkend so a very happy girl :)

I lost half a lb which I'm surprised at to be fair :) as I did have a bit of a scoff this last few days.

I joined the gym today so I'm aiming for about 3 or 4lb off next week x

Mini crunchie worked!!1.5lb off!:lol: x and to top it off I passed my swedish body massage exams today! (wine involved now so prob 1.5lb due to go straight back on but I don't care as I'm so happy about exam!!!! been stressing about it for ages and got myself so worked up about it this morning now i'm uber relieved) and slightly giddy and over excited ahhha!!xx

I lost half a lb which I'm surprised at to be fair :) as I did have a bit of a scoff this last few days.

I joined the gym today so I'm aiming for about 3 or 4lb off next week x

Well Done! Still a loss in the right direction! X

Mini crunchie worked!!1.5lb off!:lol: x and to top it off I passed my swedish body massage exams today! (wine involved now so prob 1.5lb due to go straight back on but I don't care as I'm so happy about exam!!!! been stressing about it for ages and got myself so worked up about it this morning now i'm uber relieved) and slightly giddy and over excited ahhha!!xx

Well done, 2 things 2 celebrate! X

well done! x

thank you fellow weight watchers and sgeekers!!:biggrin: xx

How r u fellow geeks getting on with the plan? :) x

hhhmmmm not very well for me! haha! how about you?x

Anyone doing weightwatchers??
I've started back 4 days ago (doing it from home this time)
I'm getting on great with it this time round, I've lost 16.5lb this past few weeks & now doing ww to get the rest off xx

Last edited:
Yep I'm doing it and have been for about the last 14 weeks lost 21lbs so far had the odd naughty week but holiday in a weeks time so have to keep disciplined this week! Think it's great as long as I try as hard as I can not to go into my weekly points too many nights maybe only one or two! Good luck your already doing great!
🌸

Yep I'm doing it and have been for about the last 14 weeks lost 21lbs so far had the odd naughty week but holiday in a weeks time so have to keep disciplined this week! Think it's great as long as I try as hard as I can not to go into my weekly points too many nights maybe only one or two! Good luck your already doing great!
🌸

Hi thanx for reply, I've only used 7 of my weeklies in the past 4 days, I'm trying not to use many. Do you find if you use all your weeklies on top you don't loose or don't loose as much? xx

I didnt read the whole thread so sorry if i say things that have already been said lol.
I started weight watchers in January and I've lost 2 stone!
It is FANTASTIC. I've tried all the diets but WW is just the one!
Had a bad week last week with all the Jubilee drinking and eating and put on 3 lbs but oh well there's always next week.

I've never used all of my weeklies on top of my daily allowance in any one week but definitely if I'm able to use as few as possible I loose more, also if I try to keep as much within my daily allowance as I can and only use my weekly ones on a couple of days it works better as opposed to spreading them out and using a few each day!
HTH good luck!
🌸

I have been really naughty over the last week or so and seemed to have lost my way a bit but went for a weigh in yesterday and lost half a pound not a lot i know but after how naughty i'd been i was so suprised at it it has spurred me on, new cook book and the monthly mag and I'm ready to get back in to it lol

I did ww solid for a week.. no cheating & today I weighed in **drum roll please** I lost 1lb lol Ive been fuming all day haha x

Hopefully I'll get a better loss next week! & on the plus side this year I'm already 17.5lb lighter than I was last year :) x

I actually got around to starting WW yesterday.

Hope I'm gonna be quick at remembering what is what PP wise as I'm already fed up of entering 4 different numbers to find out the PP value of stuff then doing it again because I forgot the value :rolleyes:.

I actually got around to starting WW yesterday.

Hope I'm gonna be quick at remembering what is what PP wise as I'm already fed up of entering 4 different numbers to find out the PP value of stuff then doing it again because I forgot the value :rolleyes:.

You sound just like me, Ive been doing that all week, I've got the points calculator on speed dial now lol x

Latest posts

Back