Step by Step Video

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Naughtynails

Reaction score
:D Hi Everybody

I have just been chatting to Chistian Cesar and he would really like some feedback on his new site, especially the video demo's he has made.

To take a look at them log on to www.imseurope.com and click on the cesars secrets logo. once you have gone through the intro click on demo at the top of the screen.

Trust me you would be mad to miss out they are fantastic.

Naughtynails said:
:D Hi Everybody

I have just been chatting to Chistian Cesar and he would really like some feedback on his new site, especially the video demo's he has made.

To take a look at them log on to www.imseurope.com and click on the cesars secrets logo. once you have gone through the intro click on demo at the top of the screen.

Trust me you would be mad to miss out they are fantastic.

Fascinating! I don't do nails as yet, but thought the demos looked really good. Would be nice to have some commentary perhaps? Couldn't work out how to get English language details up though!

Loved the demos, I've never seen those pinch sticks before, cool.
I couldn't stop the demo once I was into it after I accidently pressed the same demo twice.
Do they have an english equivelant site? I would like to order a catalogue of products.
Jazzy music going on in the bakground.

The English site is www.cesars-secrets.co.uk but they dont have any demo's on there yet.

The pinch sticks will be available in 2-3 weeks.
If you are going to the olympia scratch show we will be there so come and say hello.
Yes we will have a catalogue available for the olympia show.

I thought the demos were really good ! Loved the 3D Flower one.

However, I don't know if it's my PC playing up, but the demo would play for about 5 seconds, stop for 10 and then carry on for 5 seconds etc etc.....

Well done !

You have to let each video clip play through once and then it is fully loaded and you will then have no problems with it pausing on you

Aha ! Thanks Jackie.

are they going to be at birmingham NEC? I would like a catolgue .

fantastic demos i just watched them all, but no doubt i will be watching again and again their just brill, if only my nails came out looking like that I WISH.

EMMA

Emma with lots of practise your nails will eventually come out like that.

Unfortunately we will not be at the nec but we will be at OLYMPIA SCRATCH SHOW As soon as the catalogues come in I will let you know.

I thought they were excellent demos - it was so lovely to see the flower being done. Have saved it to my favourites cos no doubt I will watch them again and again.

Thanks for the link

there awesome, he's a very talented guy.

OMG! FANTASTIC!!! I've seen nail video nail demos before, but the quality has been rather poor - these are GREAT!!!

Love the music too - now I don't know whether to go and practise nails or go out and party!!! :D :D :D

Thanks for the link Jackie - I'm going back to look some more!!! :D :D :D

Kx

Glad everybody is enjoying the site:D

The music in the background to the 3d flowers demo is actually Christian Cesar himself in 1995:cool:

Talented in more ways than one then :D

Karen
Forgot to mention Christian was a dj as well as a nail tech.

supreme !!!! they were brilliant demos. to enhance them further, it would be good if you could do full screen size shots[but i am guessing that would then cause a problem with clarity] also, it would be great if there were written captions or commentry of some kind.

curious to know what he's doing with the brush when it goes outa shot, wiping, dipping ?

Thanks for letting us all know about the demo's they are fantastic :D

Hey Jackie - I'm loving this man more and more!!! I've PM'd you, but if I don't reply it's coz I'm oggling the demos!!! Can't take my eyes off 'em!

Kx

Fab web site and the demos are just great...........he is a very talanted man will keep watching the videos and something might rub offf u never know :)

Take care Dawnie xxxxxxxxxx

Extremely interesting and riviting viewing. One thing tho, is it me or does the tech continually touch the surrounding skin with the brush? If so would this not lead to over expo?

Thanks for the info Jackie... just spent a very happy 20 mins watching the streams of video. :)

Latest posts

Back