Step by Step Video

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
told ya you would like em , louise :D

Wow! I am going through the clips now and I am mesmerised. They are awesome. Shame I am in the office and can't play the music too as I would have loved to hear it!

lynda green said:
hellp! i cant find the demos ! can some one hellp ??

Hi Lynda:D

To find the demos go to www.imseurope.com on the home page click the cesars Secrets logo, after intro look at the the top of the page and it will say demo and then click. Let each demo run through once to load and then you will get to see them everytime with out stopping.

Hope this Helps

Fantastic- loved watching every one.

Great to see someone so talented at work. Superb!:green:

Naughtynails said:
The English site is www.cesars-secrets.co.uk but they dont have any demo's on there yet.

The pinch sticks will be available in 2-3 weeks.
If you are going to the olympia scratch show we will be there so come and say hello.
Yes we will have a catalogue available for the olympia show.

Hi Jackie :Love: can you advise as to how one gets a membership number as most of the product I need says Can only be purchased with a Cesars Secrets membership number. :o Ive tried orderering from Ceasars site also but I am unable to transalate the final step for the procedure of online purchases :Grope: :)

Naughtynails said:
Hi Lynda:D

To find the demos go to www.imseurope.com on the home page click the cesars Secrets logo, after intro look at the the top of the page and it will say demo and then click. Let each demo run through once to load and then you will get to see them everytime with out stopping.

Hope this Helps

Hi Jackie,

Everytime i try and get this to run, i do as instructed above but then it won't play it just say 'streaming'?

I'm obviously doing something wrong?

Em

Yes this is what I got then turnned the computer off and back on back to the site and it worked!

Caz

Emmajt said:
Hi Jackie,

Everytime i try and get this to run, i do as instructed above but then it won't play it just say 'streaming'?

I'm obviously doing something wrong?

Em

caz3 said:
Yes this is what I got then turnned the computer off and back on back to the site and it worked!

Caz

I'll try that and see how i get on, other than that it may be my computer, i'm at work at the mo adn it might work better at home??

Thanks

Yes it may need a video file or somthing like this on the computer to watch. This is not the right wording I know what I mean I hope you do LOL!

Good luck.

Caz

Emmajt said:
I'll try that and see how i get on, other than that it may be my computer, i'm at work at the mo adn it might work better at home??

Thanks

caz3 said:
Yes it may need a video file or somthing like this on the computer to watch. This is not the right wording I know what I mean I hope you do LOL!

Good luck.

Caz

Your as much as a computer whizz as me then eh!!!:biggrin:

Understood you perfectly hun.

Thanks

Hi Em

I hope you sorted it out let me know if you have any more trouble.

I just looked at the site. Wow!!!! Is it speeded up???? How to make it look easy, the sign of a master I think. Only trouble was it kept stopping half way through. Think it might be the strength of signal on my computer though - wireless technology its called :( . Will definitely go back and watch again. The flower was beautiful. Dont think I would want to attempt rebalancing that one!!

FlybyNight said:
I just looked at the site. Wow!!!! Is it speeded up???? How to make it look easy, the sign of a master I think. Only trouble was it kept stopping half way through. Think it might be the strength of signal on my computer though - wireless technology its called :( . Will definitely go back and watch again. The flower was beautiful. Dont think I would want to attempt rebalancing that one!!
Hi I had the same problem, if you let the film run through once it will load onto your system. After that it should play without stopping.:)

The step by step demos are brill!!!! Would love to see more :biggrin:

WOW !!! Just checked out the demos and they are amazing. Jeez, he's a magician. I'm really interested in learning some more about his products and training.

Good luck. :green:

Kimmi Rocks said:
WOW !!! Just checked out the demos and they are amazing. Jeez, he's a magician. I'm really interested in learning some more about his products and training.

Good luck. :green:

Hi Kimmi

We are showing at the Scratch Olympia show stand A46 so you can see as many demos as you want.

Naughtynails said:
Hi Em

I hope you sorted it out let me know if you have any more trouble.

Hi Jackie,

Just to let you know, i've manged to get it to work at home - must be something to do with my computer at work (they don't like giving us too much access to things!!).

Thought the demo's were great, just a tad small - but that's me being picky. The music that played over it was brill, took me back a few years.

Emmajt said:
Hi Jackie,

Just to let you know, i've manged to get it to work at home - must be something to do with my computer at work (they don't like giving us too much access to things!!).

Thought the demo's were great, just a tad small - but that's me being picky. The music that played over it was brill, took me back a few years.

Hey your not being picky
It what I would call constructive criticism:biggrin:

Got so excited watching the vids that I forgot to give you feedback.

I'd like to see them on a much bigger screen. Also, some of the camera angles were a bit dodgy as Cesars hand obscured the view at times. Still brill though. Gonna watch them again now.

I loved the music. Kinda Euro pop. Will Cesar be at Olympia himself?

Kimmi Rocks said:
Got so excited watching the vids that I forgot to give you feedback.

I'd like to see them on a much bigger screen. Also, some of the camera angles were a bit dodgy as Cesars hand obscured the view at times. Still brill though. Gonna watch them again now.

I loved the music. Kinda Euro pop. Will Cesar be at Olympia himself?
Hi Kimmi
Unfortunately Christian will not be at Olympia but he is sending some of his best techs from around Europe to compete at the nailympics and demo on the stand. So please come over and say hello.

Latest posts

Back