Step by Step Video

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
JCS said:
Extremely interesting and riviting viewing. One thing tho, is it me or does the tech continually touch the surrounding skin with the brush? If so would this not lead to over expo?

Thanks for the info Jackie... just spent a very happy 20 mins watching the streams of video. :)

When Christian's brush goes out of view he is wiping it to remove the monomer.
When he presses the sidewalls he is pushing the product not pressing on the skin.

Hi Jackie,

Sorry to inundate you with questions, but the demo titled 'mixing liquid & powder' - Christian makes a ball and then blots the excess monomer from his brush - what is the reason for this? I've heard that this give a 'brighter white' - is this the reason?

Also, what is the reason for the bead to move down the form? Is this to show correct consistancy? Sorry, I've just never seen this before and I'm facsinated!!!

So Christian was DJ Zersar in a previous life???

Sorry, gonna log off now and read replies in the morning as I've had far too much vodka and me spelling's going topot... xxxx

Hi Karen everything you said is right

I have just checked out the demo's, they are great. will Christian be making any more ?

Dear Geeks,
First Thank you very much for your fantastic feedback about my videos...
its realy fantastic for me to be a member of this nail geek side surround
from your fantastic nail techs.....
Yes, it will comes more of this videos in a full range of GEL System, Gel Pink&White, One Ball System in Gel, Hands Turn Systems with Gel and so on...
incl. my new full side in correct english for you in a couple of days.....

Thank´s to Anthony for his posting about my videos, he is a very nice, talented and one of the best nail techs in Europe too, mybe I can meet him at World Nail Championship 2005 / Part II show at Austria on 1.th September....

I hope you enjoy my videos and if you have any questions, pls. let me know,
or send a massage to Sean from Naughty Nails (Cesars Secrets UK), he can help you....
nice weekend
yours
Christian Cesar
Cesars Secrets International

Hi all,
???? Why wont the web page load for me............... i get as far as the index page and then when I click on the Cesars logo, all i have is a black screen................
any ideas........... the load time is also very slow................I am on broadband.........
I want to see this video............

Christian wo ist dein super film ?????? und DJ auch na ja mich ueberrascht nichts mehr, naegel und musik passen gut zusammen............... (just babbling )

i really enjoyed watching the videos, i can watch someone do nails all day it facinates me.

absoloutly fabulous demos , i will be keep watching them , i would'nt mind a catalogue either :D

I watched the video with great interest, they are totally brill. Wish my smile lines could be as easy as the ones on the video looked.

If I had to look for negative points it would be the music, but hey, you can always turn off the volume. But for the video itself it was first class and I loved watching them.

i loved the music :D :D

lol i did too.....took me back to when i was 16!!

Great good to watch will watch again later.

Thanks for this post

Carolyn.

Finally managed to get the video loaded, thanks Christian for the tip............. I just reloaded the player allowed pop ups, cleared history and browser art cache and it works fine now..............
The only minus points I can see are :Video a bit small as in screen size and the angle of the shot, I would have loved an over the shoulder angle, so I could see what Christian was seeing........ Face on if you know what I mean..............Appart from that Cool Video, Klasse........... xxxx

Thanks xxxx

Cool vids thanks for the link. Dramatic smile line one included the moon being done, never seen how this is done before. Great stuff. :biggrin:

Hi Everybody

Thanks for your feedback it is a great help:)

I have spoken to Christian and he is so impressed with the response from you geeks that he is planning some more demos in gel.

THAT SHOULD BE GREAT LOOKING FORWARD TO THIS.

cAZ3

Naughtynails said:
Hi Everybody

Thanks for your feedback it is a great help:)

I have spoken to Christian and he is so impressed with the response from you geeks that he is planning some more demos in gel.

ace music - just my stuff - BUT - those nails !!!
SSSSSOO interesting to see others style and those pinch sticks r wild ! Ordered an awsome brush from ceasars secrets and saw them to buy but I didnt know how they were used.Have noticed though - seen a few demos and everyone seems to " back bob " but I was told it was naughty when I trained (still do it though !!).
Glad that I'm not the only one !!!
Fab thread -nice to have a likkl lookie and pick up a few tips - hhheehhhehhe!!!!
Off to practice a pinch on my daughters playdough roller !!!!
lol jayneym xxxx
Naughtynails said:
Karen
Forgot to mention Christian was a dj as well as a nail tech.

I loved the fact that we always know wich products he's using. Not to mention it is a great marketing tool!

Great demos and i defenatly looking foward to seing gel demos! Gel is def. my system!

hellp! i cant find the demos ! can some one hellp ??

I think those streaming demos are fantastic - which i could see more like that..

Well done Christian and lets seem some on the UK site...as my foreign languages are worse than my nail skills :o

Latest posts

Back