Step by Step Video

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
has christian made any full length education videos ?

angel fingers said:
has christian made any full length education videos ?[/
QUOTE]
No Christian has not made any full length videos but you never know, maybe in the future.

Best step by steps I've ever seen, especially the 3D flowers.

Oh NaughtyNails I watched these the other day and I was sooo mesmerised that I forgot to reply!! :eek: :eek:

I love them so much, I love the site! I thought looking through the gallery was more than I could of imagined until I saw those demos!!

Tell Christian that you can his feel passion and dedication just by looking at the website - I can only imagine what the product is like! 2nd tell him to get making that video!! And lastly Thank him for giving something back!

Inspiration or what!!

RedAdmiral said:
Oh NaughtyNails I watched these the other day and I was sooo mesmerised that I forgot to reply!! :eek: :eek:

I love them so much, I love the site! I thought looking through the gallery was more than I could of imagined until I saw those demos!!

Tell Christian that you can his feel passion and dedication just by looking at the website - I can only imagine what the product is like! 2nd tell him to get making that video!! And lastly Thank him for giving something back!

Inspiration or what!!

Thanks Vannessa

Christian will love your feedback, Hopefully the English version of the site will be up and running soon with the UV gel step by steps added.

FABULOUS!!!!!

I love his work he makes it all look so easy if i could produce nails to half of the standard he does i would be happy.

The best Demos i have seen i've just sat and watched them over and over again.

JCS said:
Extremely interesting and riviting viewing. One thing tho, is it me or does the tech continually touch the surrounding skin with the brush? If so would this not lead to over expo?

Thanks for the info Jackie... just spent a very happy 20 mins watching the streams of video. :)

Hi jackie,

Love the demos but I would have to agree with the above comment. I know you responded to say that his brush dissapears and he wipes the monomer off before touching the skin but I didn't notice that in the 3D flower demo.

Sorry to be picky, just something I saw. I am not criticising his work and hope I don't offend anyone.

Rose143 said:
Hi jackie,

Love the demos but I would have to agree with the above comment. I know you responded to say that his brush dissapears and he wipes the monomer off before touching the skin but I didn't notice that in the 3D flower demo.

Sorry to be picky, just something I saw. I am not criticising his work and hope I don't offend anyone.

Hey Rose

Thankyou for your comment, I do not think you are being picky. I can assure you Christian would never touch the skin with monomer, but looking at the camera angle I can understand and welcome your concern.

If you are attending the Scratch Olympia show please come and say hello at the Cesars Secrets Stand A46 :biggrin:

Dear geeks,
thank you for this fab postings and compliments about my movies on my webside....
I will inform you, that my side is online NOW in english version....
next week comes new movies for my GEL System in different versions,
Tip Overlay, Gel on Forms .......
all my competitors are on Nail Olympics now, i cross fingers for the award ceremony.....good luck all nail techs with all systems...
yours
Christian Cesar
Cesars Secrets International

nail technican said:
Dear geeks,
thank you for this fab postings and compliments about my movies on my webside....
I will inform you, that my side is online NOW in english version....
next week comes new movies for my GEL System in different versions,
Tip Overlay, Gel on Forms .......
all my competitors are on Nail Olympics now, i cross fingers for the award ceremony.....good luck all nail techs with all systems...
yours
Christian Cesar
Cesars Secrets International

Can't wait for the gel ones :)

looking forward to seeing the gel demos :biggrin:

Latest posts

Back