Stuck on a desert island

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Crystal colleen

Reaction score
Your stuck in a desert island you have been there for 4 days no food no water ur alowed 1 drink and 1 meal of any choice can be anything what would you choose............................ I would choose a Chinese and a glass of freezing cold coke xx

Your stuck in a desert island you have been there for 4 days no food no water ur alowed 1 drink and 1 meal of any choice can be anything what would you choose............................ I would choose a Chinese and a glass of freezing cold coke xx

Yum yum yum

I'd just need one tall drink of water called Shemar Moore.

Isn't he an actor lol :lol:

Chicken Dansak, rum and diet coke. I'm drooling already lol

from Debbie's HTC Sense

Mmmmmmm fantastic choice I would have slipped a vodi in me coke but 1 just wouldn't be enough lol

Chicken Tikka Masala and is a bottle of wine allowed as 'one drink'?!?!? :confused:

Being realistic, I would be SO hungry and thirsty so large iced water and fish pie.
However, another choice would be champagne, mussels and chips. No make that oysters as I'm not paying!

Chicken Tikka Masala and is a bottle of wine allowed as 'one drink'?!?!? :confused:

Yeh i think that is allowed only if u drink it outa the bottle lol

Not a problem!!!

Lol funny stuff :lol:

Oooh ive changed my mind now!!

Can I have a bottle of champers too?!?!?

A beef roast with all th trimmings and proper gravy, and one bottle of white grenache :)

Sent from my E15i using SalonGeek

Yeh u can change lol I can't believe I chose Chinese and a glass of coke lol

Ooh changing ones mind and a bottle counts as one drink. Don't like champers but can I have a refillable glass of ice cold asti please?

from Debbie's HTC Sense

Ohh yes good change of mined :lol:

I forgot to mention you can't have a refillable glass u would have to drink out of the bottle to count as 1 drink lol

Châteaubriand and an endless glass of Bahama Mama (since you said I can't have a long, tall glass of Shemar Moore.)

Latest posts

Back