Suntana v Nouvatan

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tammythunder

Reaction score
I currently use Suntana and both my clients and myself think it's fab but a lot of people are using this solution where I live and I'm thinking of trying nouvatan . Does anyone know if the 12% Suntana is of a similar colour to nouvatans 12%? Thanks x

I find Suntana more of a browner colour & nouvatans more of a golden colour, I do prefer nouvatan though x

So do you think the ladies who have a 12% Suntana wouldn't be happy with the colour that 12% nouvatan would give them then? To keep them happy do you think maybe they would want a 14% or 16%? X

So do you think the ladies who have a 12% Suntana wouldn't be happy with the colour that 12% nouvatan would give them then? To keep them happy do you think maybe they would want a 14% or 16%? X

My main client comes about 2 or 3 times a month, she used to have 12% chocolate suntana, when I switched I started spraying her with 12% nouvatan. She said she wasn't as brown with 12% nouvatan but she preferred nouvatans colour, her husband also commented on nouvatan & said he preferred that colour on her. apparently he never commented on her tans before so he must of liked nouvatan to mention it :) I've said to her I'm going to get 14% nouvatan in though & she's really pleased as she wants to go for that, good thing about nouvatan is you can mix them without having to buy each %

for example you could buy a 10% & a 14% mix equal measures of the 2 to make a 12%
or buy a 12% & a 16% mix equal measures & get a 14% overall I'm much happier with nouvatan compared to Suntana, Hth x

That's great! Thank you very much for your help.
I think I'm going to have to have an order now :) now I've just got to decide which % to get!!!!

That's great! Thank you very much for your help.
I think I'm going to have to have an order now :) now I've just got to decide which % to get!!!!

they do sample packs, there's a charge for these though but out of my samples I did 5 tans & charged £5 for them so i actually earnt money from the sample packs lol x

as has been said by lush lash our tan is very natural. it is nothing like other FAKE looking tans. you will be asked where have you been on holiday rather than where did you get your spray tan done. And you can mix all our solutions because we decided this would be helpfull to our customers and thats why we decided to only do one fragrance to stop the fragrances clashing when mixed. we do from 8% to 20% and have a good retail range of mousses a gradual tan Nouvaglow, tan in a can barrier creams etc. I see your in Kent if your going to the show at Excel we are there on Sunday and Monday

I'm gutted as I'm not going to be able to make it to excel :-(
I have emailed you Steve asking which solutions do you recommend that I get to start off with, maybe a 10,14 and 18?

If your going for the 3 litre deal for the cheaper price i would suggest 8 12 and 16, This will give you the ability to offer clients 5 strengths of tan for the price of three you will have 8, 10 12 14 and 16% by mixing

Oooo... Didn't realise there was a deal for 3 litres :)) Thanks very much for all your help x

Oooo... Didn't realise there was a deal for 3 litres :)) Thanks very much for all your help x
The more you buy the cheaper it becomes, and there is no delivery charge on 3 litres or more. most people buy it in 3 litre batches it saves a lot of money :)

I hadn't realised that either... Good to know! :D

Hi there I am looking for advice on spray tanning and which product to use, I am new to spray tanning not to having them but wanting to do spray tanning as an add on to my business. Can anyone give me their views on Xen Tan and also Nouvatan, I would need training on spray tanning too. thankyou

Can anyone give me their views on Xen Tan and also Nouvatan,

You cannot beat Nouvatan IMO. The perfect colour and not a hint of orange.

Thankyou, I will get in touch with them x

Thankyou, I will get in touch with them x

Yes im a Nouvatan loyal haha u cant go wrong with it i trained with them 2 yrs ago and im still loving nouvatan so do my clients good luck in ure new venture x

I will update the topic to the current date. I recently switched to Suntana, as in comparison, Novuatan is sadly way too orangy, and too many clients are asking for violet/ash based tans. And in a sad addition, the support in Novuatan has become quite arrogant which just helped me being driven towards other brands, so far I am trying Suntana, very very very nice colors!

Latest posts

Back