Switching from paper diary to computer system?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scarlettbeauty

Reaction score
I'm looking into buying a pc and using an online booking system as we have expended and took on more therapists., and now struggling to fit it all in the book. Is there somewhere I can get a deal on a full package, including the pc, till etc, not just the software? And also what programmes are best value for money? Thanks in advance. [emoji5]️

Ovatu. Don't be swayed by fancy touch screens and expensive tills. We paid no upfront costs and got Ovatu on our computer to begin with, but I also have it on my phones and iPads. Perfect for our salon with five therapists. And only £30 per month. The support is phenomenal as well. I've had replies early morning, late night and so on x

I agree with squidgernetball that to get going don't worry about buying all kinds of fancy dedicated equipment. Just get a laptop from your local store and an internet connection in your salon and you can be using a cloud salon system in no time at all. Most of them are easy enough that you can get running without a lot of help.

Latest posts

Back