Tan Techs ~ need any new clients?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

number1kitty

Reaction score
I have some enquiries coming from all over the country from clients that I cannot get too! I have an enquiry from Banff!?! Is that Scotland I think like right up in the farthest corner!! Also Peterhead if anyone knows where that is!?!

I have a tech in Eyemouth but thats probably too far I think for the clients to travel.

They have come from a promotion I have been running ~ If you can help out please let me know.

If I get anymore will let you know. Thanks Kate

Hi,

I would help if any were in central scotland :) Peterhead is next to Aberdeen

J x

Thanks if I get any up that end I will PM you! Like scotlands soooo huge lol! I didnt even realise people lived that high up, I thought it was all hills!?! But then up until a few years a go when a b/f sat me down and drew a map of the country to show me where scotland was I didnt even know it was at the top of the country :(

How the heck I have managed as a sales rep beats me lol!

i can help if any are in ayrshire xx

lol see i don't even know where that is!?! I will certainly pass them on. I havent advertised any particular brand so no worries you can use anything. I am getting about 15-20 enquiries a day, most I can cover but its the scotland/wales/London/Cornwall (is cornwall london?) ones that I am struggling with. Thanks

Hiya, I'm busy on the tanning side but always happy to hear from new clients, so please think of me if you get any enquiries for:

Stoke Poges, Gerrards Cross, Denham, Chalfont St Peter, Farnham Common, Farnham Royal, Slough (ie South Buckinghamshire & East Berkshire).

Warmest thanks
xx

I can help with any in West Yorkshire hun.

Cornwall is a good 2 hrs from London, I'm so glad someone else is as bad at geography as me,
google maps save my life regularly lol :hug:

LOL - Cornwall is a bit more than 2 hours from London - around about 6 hours last time I went there, although it also depends on where in Cornwall :green: - One of my favourite places though!

I'm in South/West London and would be more than happy to do more tanning if you have any London ones.

LOL - Cornwall is a bit more than 2 hours from London - around about 6 hours last time I went there, although it also depends on where in Cornwall :green: - One of my favourite places though!

I'm in South/West London and would be more than happy to do more tanning if you have any London ones.

pmsl see i said my geography was cr*p :lol:

I had to look it up,
its 4hrs and 50 mins according to google maps, you must have hit bad traffic :lol::lol::lol:

pmsl see i said my geography was cr*p :lol:

I had to look it up,
its 4hrs and 50 mins according to google maps, you must have hit bad traffic :lol::lol::lol:

Maybe you could do it in 2 hours in a Subaru in the middle of the night when the police are on strike!
Posted via Mobile Device

Maybe you could do it in 2 hours in a Subaru in the middle of the night when the police are on strike!
Posted via Mobile Device

lol have you been following then ruth :green:............

Its ok, whenever I get enquiries or have to go somewhere whether its brum, newcastle, lincs or london I always say yeah I can do it your only an hour away and then I google map it and it so isnt!

I thought it was a small ireland we live on!?!

What annoys me the most is you can't just go a direct route to anywhere you have to often drive away from somewhere to come back on your self ~ totally pointless in my eyes!

Kate

ayrshire is on the west coast of scotland if it was me you were referring to when you said you didnt know where it was lol. Irvine, ayr, prestwick troon kilmarnock are a few places there xx

Posted via Mobile Device

Stop giving my secrets away lol :lol:

I had to look it up,

:lol: Well, yes, bad traffic is main problem. The M4/M5 regularly comes to a standstill in holiday season and then, there are no motorways in Cornwall, so getting into Cornwall is fine - but getting to the other end of Cornwall can take another hour or more. :lol::lol::lol:

Still worth it though - love it :lol:

If you get any Sheffield, i can do this ,please pm me.

Thanks

Yep, happy to participate here in deepest, darkest Hampshire!

lol you do not even want me to ask where that is? Is hampshire london? God I am so simple with maps! Thanks people I promise to pass them over ~ no good to me if I cannot get to them.

PS not calling Scotland I love the place been many times, but its like such a big place apparently lol! I thought scotland was a like a small place until someone showed me. Now I really wish I paid attention in class!

lol you do not even want me to ask where that is? Is hampshire london? God I am so simple with maps! Thanks people I promise to pass them over ~ no good to me if I cannot get to them.

PS not calling Scotland I love the place been many times, but its like such a big place apparently lol! I thought scotland was a like a small place until someone showed me. Now I really wish I paid attention in class!

Nope - but it's not so far from London. You've got London, then going south west you've got Surrey, then Hampshire after that - so it's I guess 40 or 50 miles south west of London then (places like Farnborough will be anyway) - but Hampshire goes as far west as places like New Milton though (which is not that far east from Bournemouth)...

Kate, you daft so and so!
Hampshire is south west of London, going all the way down to the south coast.

Yep, happy to participate here in deepest, darkest Hampshire!

Where Lynne is would be counted as North East Hampshire too - more or less half way between Basingstoke and Reading (which is in Berkshire)...

Latest posts

Back