Tan Techs ~ need any new clients?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Aye, it annoys the poop out me that my address is blah blah blah, Newbury, Berkshire.
I pay council tax to Hampshire; why can't my address be Hampshire. Grrr.

I can do Cardiff/Newport - Wales if that's any help xx :hug:

Aye, it annoys the poop out me that my address is blah blah blah, Newbury, Berkshire.
I pay council tax to Hampshire; why can't my address be Hampshire. Grrr.

D'oh, I meant Newbury, not Reading! Although Reading isn't so far away from you either (but Newbury is closer)...

Flippin' 'eck, Ruth, you're as bad as Kate!
;)

Flippin' 'eck, Ruth, you're as bad as Kate!
;)

LOL! And I've driven past blooming Kingsclere too in the past (on a trip via Newbury, to boot), so I don't have an excuse!!!

Normally, I pride myself on my GPS too ("Girly Positioning System" - an ability to normally find my way quite well without the need for satellites or fancy electronic gadgets)...

Any enquieries for North Wales ( Anglesey inparticular) you can pm me.
:hug:

I can do Mid Wales / Shropshire border!! (hmm I reckon thats Wales good an covered ha ha) xxx:lol:

I would be interested in what the promotion is thanks xxx

I can do Cardiff/Newport - Wales if that's any help xx :hug:

:eek: told you all I am useless!

Katykitten how you fixed for swansea? I'm pretty certain thats wales right!

Glad to be of entertainment value lol!

oh jeepers how bigs wales lol?

:eek: told you all I am useless!

Katykitten how you fixed for swansea? I'm pretty certain thats wales right!

Glad to be of entertainment value lol!

It's about 50 miles west along the M4 from Newport or Cardiff - not a million miles away (and it's an easy drive, assuming the motorway is clear) but still probably further than most therapists would want to travel to do a tan!!!

I can do north and north-west london if you have any in that area - I have no idea where anywhere is unless I have my mate Tom-Tom with me and I do a heck of a lot of drivng for my 'real job'! I know where I am but I have no idea where that is in relation to where I have been or where I want to be! Lol Lx

Hail the Sat Nav ! oh and google maps! Ruth your brain is well mapped! my mate can go somewhere once and then thats it she never gets lost again! Me on the other hand has ended up in the most strangest of places lol!

Hi hun I can cover my end of North Wales as del3 is Anglesey end
eg; Rhyl,Prestatyn,Abergele,Towyn,Kinmel bay,Bodelwyddan. I am also intrigued as to what type of promotion would bring such a great response of business.

Right girls, i'm in cornwall, and it takes me about 4hours to drive to london if traffics good, were right down the end of GB, so a bit of a way from london lol !!!

Nikki.b do you take in lodgers for a night lol! Wondering if me and a few geekd should take a drive out see just how far cornwall is and then crash at yours lol! Always fancied going cornwall but keep getting told its easier to get to france! I'm packing my bags now lol! xx

only had 30 responces in 2 days but a few I can't cover and todays been a little quiet on the old enquiry front! Its just a promotion i put up on a website for spray tans and I got lots of e-mails. But don't want to disappoint anyone so thought I would give enquiries out on here ~ at least I know your all good at your job!

Ok whos in E14 or near there?

And coggeshall????? and Swansea anyone? and west sussex? and the peterhead and aberdeenshire ones mentioned earlier?

Hi, I'm in Oxfordshire if anything comes up. Located just outside of Oxford city centre.....

Jackie x

Latest posts

Back