Tanning samples?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Charlotte Thomas

Reaction score
HI I'm new to the beauty industry and am just starting out with tanning I was wondering how I get free samples to try I've tried suntana but wasn't a fan I've also tried siennasol which isn't too bad can anyone help?
Thank's in advance xx

HI I'm new to the beauty industry and am just starting out with tanning I was wondering how I get free samples to try I've tried suntana but wasn't a fan I've also tried siennasol which isn't too bad can anyone help?
Thank's in advance xx

Hi Charlotte,
I work for Blue Tanning & Beauty. We import Vani-T over from Australia which is a gorgeous tan! We also import California Tan which is another fantastic product. I can send you further info and free samples. If you would be interested please drop me a message.
Katie x

Thank's in advance xx

Hiya

I know Laurens Way do samples but I believe they are around £15 but well worth it and you can back the money back by charging your client x

Hi Charlotte,
I work for Blue Tanning & Beauty. We import Vani-T over from Australia which is a gorgeous tan! We also import California Tan which is another fantastic product. I can send you further info and free samples. If you would be interested please drop me a message.
Katie x

Hiya. I'd be interested in some info & samples too please? I'm currently looking at sampling new brands of tan. Xxx

Hiya. I'd be interested in some info & samples too please? I'm currently looking at sampling new brands of tan. Xxx

Hiya,

I have messaged you my email so you can send over your details of where you would like them sending.
Katie
x

Since my delivery, i have observed my skin getting tan and my face became so rough. Have used some many products but they weren't so impact. May i know any samples which removes tan on my face and hands ?

Thank you,
Juli Tejadila

Hi Charlotte,
Katie x
That would be great thank you xx

Latest posts

Back