Tape hair extensions.....so confused

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maxliztay

Reaction score
HI I BOUGHT SOME TAPE HAIR EXTENSIONS ,SOME COMPANYS SAY THEY STAY 3 MTH ,SOME COMPANYS SAY THEY LAST 2 TO 5 WKS ,SOME 6 TO 8 WKS SOME SAY 2 MTH ALL DIFFERENT..DEPENCE ON THE TAPE...SOME PUT GLUE ONTO THE TAPE AS WELL WHAT I HEAR IS TERRIBLE TO GET OUT.
NOW I HAVE THE HAIR AND MINE ARE THE ONES THAT DONT LAST TO LONG AND YOU CAN NOT WASH HAIR WITH THEM IN,READING ON LINE YOU CAN GET TAPE TO APPLY TO THE EXTENSIONS THAT LAST FOR 3 MTH AND YOU CAN WASH YOUR HAIR WITH THEM IN...BUT IM A BIT FRIGHTENED AFTER READIONG SOME REPORTS THAT SONE PEOPLE SAY ITS A NIGHT MARE TO GET OUT AND YOU LOOSE YOUR HAIR ,WHEN SOME COMPANYS SAY ITS EASY TO REMOVE....PLEASE HELP....THE ONLY REASON I BOUGHT THIS WAS CAUSE IT WAS THE NEW TAPE SYSTEM THAT DOENT HARM THE HAIR...PLEASE HELP HAS ANYONE USED THE TAPE ON THERES THAT LAST FOR 3 MTH.:confused:

hello, I am in China and sell tape hair extensions abroad. I think I could reply your question.

The tape hair extension itself may last 3-6 months. But the Double Sides Adhesive Tape could last about only one month, some may last less than one month, depends on the tape, also depends on how the stylist attach the tape hair extension. It says that when attaching, use a hair drier is better.

I have also found on internet that some people say their tape hair extensions can last 2 months, I don't know if it is true but our factory here in China currently didn't find the tape that could last that long time.

When the tape hair extension falls out, don't worry, you could stick new tape on the hair extensions and wear the hair extensions again. I think it is good since it could be re-used.

I here also want to discuss with all of you who wear hair extensions.

Because we are hair extensions supplier, we need to know how you feel about hair extensions, then we see if there is anyway we could improve our products.

Latest posts

Back