The Official Big Brother thread

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Robyn

Reaction score
I have just watched this series for the first time (Sky problems). I have to say, although some of the hose mates seem fine, some of them seem a bit unhinged :eek: to say the least!!! Just aswel Shibaz (sp?) has gone, he was a nutter :mad: . Lea and Richard (I think) seem cool, but who was the girl that effed and blinded every time she opened her mouth? I bet her parents are proud really LOL

Also, after seing tonights edition, I should imagine most of them will be at it like rabbits before long :hug: .

lol i agree hun i know who you mean swearing all the time its Lisa i really think petes a kool guy xxx

Which one is Pete? I am a bit out of touch so far with this series.

Yeah he seemed like a decent chap, he has a big following.

I found that site yesterday, 50 members....let's see the numbers rocket...

You should see his band's website....every page points you to his PR/Media lawyer!

Cathie! said:
I found that site yesterday, 50 members....let's see the numbers rocket..

yes i will be watching this rocket too, i think we have bb 07 winner (imo), i hope so he seems lovely!

Thank God Shebaz has gone - he was certainly short on his change. Pete is wonderful and I think the only decent one in there, although the posh guy has been decent enough. The rest, well, they don't have much to talk about now that Shebang is not there. They are all like sheep and follow the leader(s). Pete and the posh guy are the only individuals in there.

I think this series is fabidoo and I can't wait to see how it all unfolds.

Yes, dont know about anyone else, but last night when Pete started crying a bit about Shabaz in the diary room, I had a tear too.
He's so sensitive and I hope that the bullies that are watching him on telly now are ashamed of what they did to him at school!

I HOPE HE WINS, AND I THINK HE HAS A VERY GOOD CHANCE OF DOING SO. :green:

now shabbang has gone...how long will it be before another row eruppts and who between, take shabbaz out of the equasion as thats what all the house mates attention was on...now there is nothing to focus on or keep the group bond...so who do you think is the next house mate to cause ructions...my money is on...immogen, dont know why but me thinks she could devide the house cause of the boys drooling over her and the other lady's might not like it.
p.s bonnerrrr to go, bores me to tears, so does that flippin pink cardy she is allways wearing with her loins hanging out every where

*JOANNE* said:
now shabbang has gone...how long will it be before another row eruppts and who between, take shabbaz out of the equasion as thats what all the house mates attention was on...now there is nothing to focus on or keep the group bond...so who do you think is the next house mate to cause ructions...my money is on...immogen, dont know why but me thinks she could devide the house cause of the boys drooling over her and the other lady's might not like it.
p.s bonnerrrr to go, bores me to tears, so does that flippin pink cardy she is allways wearing with her loins hanging out every where

hee hee not a pretty site is it!!

hmmm not sure really..imogen and sezer have got it on but so have grace and mikey now so not sure about imogen, i have a feeling dawn might stir it up but i'm not really sure why!? x

doesnt sound like ive missed a lot thank god as im normally addicted to it . lets see how long i can go without watchign it lol

I usually dont get interested in it till its been narrowed down to 3/4 of the people and has been running for a month already.
BUT THIS YEAR>>> I'M HOOKED FROM THE START!! :eek:

does this mean they'll have 2 replace shaboom and dawn now?? as well as putting the golden ticket winners in??

Shaboom ........lmao!!!

I would like to know what they are going to do too!

xxhugsxx

I suspect that they will just pick more than just one golden ticket winner...
Remember, they have a schedule to keep to. Final eviction date is already set in stone so they have to plan carefully.
However, they have lots of little tricks they can pull and one week they could evict no-one!!

Suppose we will just have to wait and see. :rolleyes:

WWHHHOOOO!!! Sassy & Mrs Geek Thankyou!!!!!!! xxxxxxxxxx

Okay Mrs Geek and I have had a Mod meeting and we agreed that the number off BB threads is steadily rising, and we're only in the first week. So this now will be the one and only BB thread, and when I work out how I will merge all the others into here. If any one else starts a new one then it will also be merged into here.

Obviously this means that loads of geekmolians moolahs will be raised to me :lol: , so what I will do is get the tally for the whole thread, and then raffle them between anyone who has contributed and the winner will get the lot!!!:hug: :) .

Latest posts

Back