The Official Big Brother thread

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well it's all over .... the tears, the laughter, the tantrums, the dancing, the boredom, and the bitching - couldn't forget the bitching!

so now I can reveal the winner of the 1000 geekmolians that I promised to give (at least I think it was that much I can't find my post with it in!). As so many of you posted it would have taken me ages to trawl through the 1981 posts made on this thread, write all the names down and then draw one out of a hat. So I got another geek to randomly select a figure from 1 to 1981, there is no rigging on this draw, she didn't have a clue what I was on about. so the winner of the 1000 moolahs is

.... drum role! .....

post 159 ......

andrelax!

Well done Alex the cheque's in the post as they say!

Thank you all for keeping to this thread, no doubt we will soon be posting about the muppets, trolls and gonks in BB8!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you all for keeping to this thread, no doubt we will soon be posting about the muppets, trolls and gonks in BB8!!!!!!!!!!

But before that Sass, it will be X-Factor, starting tonight. I love the first few weeks when you get to see all of the first auditions, so funny!

I can't believe it's all over now......what'll I do now?:cry::cry::cry:

well in some ways I'm glad it's over. I think itwould have been a great BB if it wasn't for all that bitching at the beginning. I think Grace and Lisa were big mistakes as housemates, and I think Snoozy should win the award for worst housemate ever. She even made Cameron look interesting!

I think the result was right last night with all 6. I think they have all learned a lot about themselves. i couldn't beleive those lips on Aisleyne for her audition OMG what was she thingking of.

Rachel I'm going to have to watch Xfactor on ITV2 as I'm into the Maria thing on BBC and I think Graham Norton is so funny!

well in some ways I'm glad it's over. I think itwould have been a great BB if it wasn't for all that bitching at the beginning. I think Grace and Lisa were big mistakes as housemates, and I think Snoozy should win the award for worst housemate ever. She even made Cameron look interesting!

I think the result was right last night with all 6. I think they have all learned a lot about themselves. i couldn't beleive those lips on Aisleyne for her audition OMG what was she thingking of.

Rachel I'm going to have to watch Xfactor on ITV2 as I'm into the Maria thing on BBC and I think Graham Norton is so funny!

I have been watching this too. I can't for the life of me remember her name, but the lady who was up last week and didn't go! I think she will go tonight.

I have been watching this too. I can't for the life of me remember her name, but the lady who was up last week and didn't go! I think she will go tonight.

I think so too, she comes from near me. She is so not Maria! Don.t you think it's naughty with the voting though? They make the viewers pay to vote, but the final say comes down to Andrew L-W, so no matter who the public put in the final two he will always keep the one he really wants anyway. I can't understand that the public can't see they are being conned. They're not choosing at all, he is!

I think so too, she comes from near me. She is so not Maria! Don.t you think it's naughty with the voting though? They make the viewers pay to vote, but the final say comes down to Andrew L-W, so no matter who the public put in the final two he will always keep the one he really wants anyway. I can't understand that the public can't see they are being conned. They're not choosing at all, he is!

My dad is well in to this, I haven't been watching and he keeps telling me about the "Maria's" . I still have love island which is juicy, juicy, juicy!

And think of how many more people will go and see the Musical when it starts. All those people thinking they 'picked' Maria. Excellent publicity for it.

Yeyyy I won!!l

Thank you!! Now what to spend it all on??? lol

Have a shopping spree and enjoy!

Im sad BB has finished. May not even be back next year. Although we slated it and accused it of fixing etc.... we all still end up watching it! AND GET THIS... my fella hated it yet ended up glued to the final and voted for Aisleyne TWICE!! HAHA LOL :lol:
I knew he was a secret closet BB lover!

Has anyone just watched big brother little brother I am so disapointed in Pete he completley ignored Nicky, I read in the papers today he has been snubbing her I think he was playing a very clever game I wish I had voted for Glyn now!!

apparently they are distant from each other because they didnt want the interviews ect to be all about their relationship, and have it take over the bblb party. Im sure some "advisor" or another has come up with that one!!

Has anyone just watched big brother little brother I am so disapointed in Pete he completley ignored Nicky, I read in the papers today he has been snubbing her I think he was playing a very clever game I wish I had voted for Glyn now!!

Well after reading your post I watched it on e4+1 and I thought he spoke fondly of her. Ok, so he wasnt with her all the time, but hey, they were sat next to eachother on the 'school photo'

I think the papers just hype it up... they do like eachother, but Nikki has to understand that Pete needs to spend time with his family, where as shes already got out once to catch up with hers.

I honestly dont think it will last though. The attraction isnt strong enough to cope with the individual fame aswell IMO.

Wonder if we'll see them again.. its already on the grape-vine that they are going to be doing a show together.... cant really see it on before 9pm with Petes Tourettes, bless him. xxx:hug:

Latest posts

Back