The Official Big Brother thread

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
carnt say i have noticed it lol i will be watching closely tonight lol

Nail creations said:
carnt say i have noticed it lol i will be watching closely tonight lol

It's her left eye that has all the makeup on and her right eye looks like she's cleaned it all off and left it natural. It's really weird looking!

Perhaps she's trying to conserve her VERY expensive eye makeup remover that she got so upset about on the first night lol!

I am sad. Just bought the Daily Star for the updates on Big Brother :eek:

I hope Glynn stays... Bonna is a moaning div with nothing to contribute...

I hope BB gets more evil.. the twists in last year's Big Bro were quite good...

I think it will be boon ah definatly glen is alright if ya can understand him
i hope they replace dawn they need a fit bloke in there:)

I can't understand what Bonner or ThinGlynn say, in fact I think I understood him more when he spoke in Welsh!

i'm full of questions today...need another one answered!!

Dawn's being thrown out by BB due to communication with the outside world....why did BB give her a confidential message from her sister in the first place. i know that this was in code and BB didn't know but i didn't think they were allowed messages from people??

I think its cause the message was that her sister was ill which in there mind might have been serious?
Bit sick but thats what she had planned to get a message to her bacsically so she could interpetate(spelt wrong) how the outside was seeing her

lisaloveliness said:
I think its cause the message was that her sister was ill which in there mind might have been serious?
Bit sick but thats what she had planned to get a message to her bacsically so she could interpetate(spelt wrong) how the outside was seeing her

thought so, thanks mate x

Glyn's first language is welsh and only started speaking english not long ago thats why no one can understand him! and they've banned him from speaking welsh in the house! awwwwwww! I hope he dont get evivted tonight he's just starting to come out of his shell!! :) xx

Did annyone see shabang crying on big bro little bro with Dermot? What a nob!
:lol:

Pickle said:

He'd better watch out, all those crocodile tears ... someone will make a handbag and matching shoes out of him pretty soon!!!!!

Sassy Hassy said:
He'd better watch out, all those crocodile tears ... someone will make a handbag and matching shoes out of him pretty soon!!!!!

LOL!!! could you imagine..YEUK makes me shudder!!!

Pickle said:
LOL i totally agree im so glad hes gone xx hes a nutter :eek:

Hey guys,

someone in Warrington near Manchester has found a golden ticket!
she now has a chance of going into the House!

is she the fist one or does anyone no of anyone wlse who has found one?

Rachael173 said:
Hey guys,

someone in Warrington near Manchester has found a golden ticket!
she now has a chance of going into the House!

is she the fist one or does anyone no of anyone wlse who has found one?

I read that a old couple had found one.

Theres a hundred thats been printed and I'm sure I read on the BB website that they get them all together and choose who goes in from there.

Its great though, I'm glad I dont have E4 :lol:

I bought a kitkat peanut just to taste it, totally forgot about the big bro thingy. I remembered just as I got it home and was so scared that there may have been a ticket inside I aint gonna buy another again till theyve all been found!! LOL
:eek:
And did you see that last night, where Glyn and Bonnie(er) could have only the clothes that they remembered and named out of their suitcases? Haha, it was like Generation Game with the conveyor belt thing!
Glyn managed to list about 10 items. Bonnie only managed a few cos she kept going into too much detail!! HAHA PMSL!

i dont remember that hun xx

Aparently she went back in again to cancel her pink coat as it is summer and she wanted to swap it for her trackie bottoms because it's mingin to wear someone elses! :rolleyes:

I heard that 60 golden tickets have been found now and I think they all go into a draw or something.

Am I the only person who thinks Nicky isn't what she seems? I think she is an actress, I just don't think she's for real. Or am I just being paranoid!! :)

Latest posts

Back