Time to trial new tan solutions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Danm, I use suntana and love the natural colour it gives. If you want a light natural colour use either coconut (8%) or cherry (10%) , I still haven't found anything else that has the full package I'm looking for and I've trialled so many! I use fake bake 60 min for my rapid which is also gorgeous x

:rolleyes: this montana come yet, not slept in days waiting lol.:irked:
my xen tan comes tomorrow and i got concentrate drops to make a darker solution, very excited.xx

Lol she said it will arrive this week - can't wait Tia :) not sure of the prices yet but surely no more than fake bake 60 xx

Lol she said it will arrive this week - can't wait Tia :) not sure of the prices yet but surely no more than fake bake 60 xx

Just had a look at prices it is either the same or more than fake bake 60 min, if vat is added at the end of the order.x

Hey geeks...soo on my 3rd trial now

Tried ambermist 8%

Delivered quick, cute little package

Prices - a little pricey - no bulk buys

However, I'm impressed

Strange (not bad just different) smell - I asked my sister what it smelled off and she said herbs lols and you know she nearly got it right its aloe vera.

Application - the initial tint is lighter than others I've used - I don't mind this

Felt nice on the skin - not too dry or oily just in middle

Outcome - lovely - best of the batch I've tried so far - I have a lovely colour and for my hard to tan skin it looks nice and warm goldeny/browny

the wear is very good - I had applied sat and today Thursday still excellent - but I do go OTT on pre and after care

It's a good tan - I'm impressed with how it tanned my legs - I had waxed them day before and normally this would leave them white but its tanned them up to a great level

A few customers have asked me about it

So this is the closest I've came to adding a second tan to my range - at the mo just checking delivery costs to NI and costs generally

I'm thinking of the 8% for my more mature ladies or those who want natural or a very white skin

It's really good - defo worth a trial

Oh fab thanks for adding your review !!! I tried Ambermist and loved the colour but the fade off just wasn't as good as suntana for me. Tia I can't believe that Montana can price the same as fake bake ?! Surely that's not right. Ill see what it's like when it arrives though but I think that would put me off cos I love the fake bake 60 min and charge more due to the brand name which covers my costs on the higher price solution - not sure my clients would pay the same for a tan that's not known x

Hi all,

Thanks for your comments.

It was mentioned we dont do bulk buys. Just to let you know we do run special offers and have bulk buy promotions, you just need to keep an eye out on our website or our Twitter and Facebook pages. These are for both new and existing customers.

Glad the sun is out, looks like summer is finally on the way. We all know what this means... lots of spray tan bookings for you all!

trialing xen tan with concentrate drops added, lets see what % I get with this .x:D
Montana come yet?? lol

I LOVE Lauren's way I've converted love it so much xx

Montana has arrived - have a work ball next Friday so going to have it sprayed on for that! Will keep you posted. Today I tried something and its worked so well - I wanted a tan but hubby at work all day and I can't for the life of me spray tan myself lol. I remembered reading on here once that someone put some spray solution in a mousse bottle and applied with a mitt - tried it today with fake bake 60 min and it worked so well! Result pretty much same as a spray tan (apart from my hands lol) xx

I really recommend the new brand viesha, it stays dry once applied and you don't feel tacky, the smell isn't half as bad and it's a gorgeous colour, also natural ingredients! my clients chose this over suntana tans when I offered them a choice! I've attached a pic of a 10% on fair skin xx

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1368043346.499636.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1368043346.499636.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 150
  • ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1368043392.399743.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1368043392.399743.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 163
Also fades amazing!!

Toni I tried viesha 2 hour tan and loved it! Got some suntans to use up then its decision time as I did love viesha, especially as the colour developed so quickly for a fast tan! X

Toni I tried viesha 2 hour tan and loved it! Got some suntans to use up then its decision time as I did love viesha, especially as the colour developed so quickly for a fast tan! X

Hi, where did you get the veisha 2 hr tan, what colour is it ? similar to fake bake, cant get it at the moment.

trialing xen tan with concentrate drops added, lets see what % I get with this .x:D
Montana come yet?? lol

How's the xen tan going tia?

How's the xen tan going tia?

lovely tried with concentrate drops I look about a 12%-14%, looks lovely, had lots of people asking if I've been on holiday.x

Tia, I messaged Stevie from viesha on here and she kindly sent me a sample. I was super impressed - here is a pic with my sister wearing it (she's a very pale redhead, only burns, doesn't tan) and I sprayed her with the viesha 2 hour sample a few hours before her night out hoping she'd develop a bit in time, she left it on about an hour and a half and had a good colour straight after wash off and was a gorgeous colour later on on her night out. Viesha also offer 500ml bottles and market using real girls which I love. It's been the only contender to suntana and fake bake for me! I'm just using up my tan then ill probably switch over unless I find anything else or stay with suntana. Here is a pic
3e7yrezu.jpg

Tia, I messaged Stevie from viesha on here and she kindly sent me a sample. I was super impressed - here is a pic with my sister wearing it (she's a very pale redhead, only burns, doesn't tan) and I sprayed her with the viesha 2 hour sample a few hours before her night out hoping she'd develop a bit in time, she left it on about an hour and a half and had a good colour straight after wash off and was a gorgeous colour later on on her night out. Viesha also offer 500ml bottles and market using real girls which I love. It's been the only contender to suntana and fake bake for me! I'm just using up my tan then ill probably switch over unless I find anything else or stay with suntana. Here is a pic
3e7yrezu.jpg

very nice, where do you buy it from , cant find a web site.x

lovely tried with concentrate drops I look about a 12%-14%, looks lovely, had lots of people asking if I've been on holiday.x

Did you put all the drops in the bottle or used a little at a time? x

Latest posts

Back