Time to trial new tan solutions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mary - I love suntana its still my favourite and their customer service is excellent !! X

Mary - I love suntana its still my favourite and their customer service is excellent !! X

Whats the rapid tan like, i really want to like suntan so many people do, but i found it either so light i couldn't see it, or the darkest one went really golden on me.:sad::sad::cry::cry::irked:

Here is a pic ladies - had a fab night thanks Tia ! And yes always up stupidly early for my normal day job!! (Dreams of a day when I can quit....!!) sorry it's not a great pic cos I didn't get many on the night and the tan was much deeper in real life. Really liked it its faded quite well :) my number 1 is still fake bake and suntana though!! X
eqyte2yj.jpg

Tan looks lovely.

oh my word!
i am doing trials on tans atm and i had a suntana choc 12% on friday night and im soo dark!! im so impressed!! 4 days on and no crocadile mess or fade off or anything!! everyone keeps asking if i been on holiday!! love it!!:)

Yeah suntana fades soooo well!! Tia I use suntana for all my %'s and fake bake for rapid as I find suntana rapid too greasy on application and I don't like the feel of it - although I trialled it when it was first released so I bet they'll have changed the formulation by now!! I have never found something to sway me from suntana xx

Ok here's prewash off brown bitz new extra dark. It smells amazing! But I used 100ml instead of my usual 50ml. It looked really patchy but my sister liked it. Has anyone else found they used more?

Attachments

• IMG-20130602-001531.jpg
    IMG-20130602-001531.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 85
Yeah suntana fades soooo well!! Tia I use suntana for all my %'s and fake bake for rapid as I find suntana rapid too greasy on application and I don't like the feel of it - although I trialled it when it was first released so I bet they'll have changed the formulation by now!! I have never found something to sway me from suntana xx

arghhhhh i might have to try it again:cry::cry::cry::sad: is blackberry the darkest ? what % is the chocolate, i'll be bankrupt by the end of the year.lol xx

Blackberry is the darkest and is a 14%. The chocolate is a 12% x

Has anyone got pics of Vita Liberata? I've had a sample for weeks but just not had chance to trial it! I am doing this weekend though & I got the prices through for solutions etc and was pleasantly surprised!
I have a friend trailing dark ones for me too, she is used to LA Tan 14/16% but not quite happy with it! Tried Nouvatan 16% not dark e nought! Trying Duntana 14% Friday! Thinking of stocking this range again (one person put me off!) and doing Brown Bitz next week too.
I hope I like Vita Liberata really excited about finally trying it x

Latest posts

Back