Torrevieta ~ Alicante ~ Spain

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Posh Gels

Reaction score
Hi all

One of my dear clients is going to be living out in Torrevieta for 6 months from march ~ can anyone please recommend someone to do my clients bio sculpture gels ~ if not Bio Gel pos something else similair ~ must be gel though.

Thanks

Debs x

Hi Debs

Give Geeg a pm there is a fab tech working in Moria called Joe her work is stunning.

HTH

Take care Dawnie x

Dawnie - do you mean Moraira? If so, its over an hour from Torrevieja!!

I am moving to Torrevieja and will be there by the end of march - I use gel, at the moment either Star or Young nails, soon to be Brisa (once I have done my conversion with Geeg!!).

If you want, pm me and I'll send you my mobile number - if she hasn't found anyone by the time I get there I'll be more than happy to help!

Hi
there is also a salon called Perfect 10 - which Gigi - can tell you about but they are in Villa Martin which is much closer to Torrevieja than Moraira where Joannalea is. Although a trip up there is great because you may get to see Geeg too!!!

My parents live in Torrevieja and I believe there are a few mobile technicians in the area - have a look in the back of Costa Blanca News but make sure you check out the technician etc etc as I am a bit dubious about some who advertise.

But as mentioned above, Gigi is the best person to contact.

Best wishes

Hi All

Thanks for your replies..I tried to PM Geeg but her mail box is full but have emailed her..I will PM you Carrie..thanks again fr the replies.

Debs x

Latest posts

Back