Trying to find work

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Eviestyle

Reaction score
This is so stressful. Im a very experienced stylist in USA have had great advanced training, a beautiful portfolio but Im having a hard time finding a decent job since Ive had a child. I dont have clients and people just walk all over me. The last place that hired me kept putting off my start date for 3 wks since they had nothing to give me. So frustrating!

Awww hun im sure u will find something that u love soon just try to have a bit more patience and u will find just the right work. ;). Xx

Awww hun im sure u will find something that u love soon just try to have a bit more patience and u will find just the right work. ;). Xx

Thanks but thats just it. I dont have time. I have a family.

Interview tomorrow:) Pray:)

Interview tomorrow:) Pray:)

I'm in the same boat, though I'm newly qualified. I have an interview tomorrow as well. Good luck with yours!

Good luck with your interviews xx

I'm in the same boat, though I'm newly qualified. I have an interview tomorrow as well. Good luck with yours!

Thats awesome! You will do great!

I'm very sorry to hear that, but with a portfolio like yours I'm sure something will come along. You just have to keep pounding that pavement! Good luck with the interview!

Thanks Theyve invited me back to show my work

Well done! That's great.

I had my interview and trade test today. Both went well. I did highlights from the crown to front hairline, a layered cut and a blow dry on my model, and the woman who checked it was impressed with both. She found no faults with my haircut. They have three candidates in total, with one more to interview. I should know by the end of next week. I was extremely nervous about the trade test, and had only gotten two hours of sleep before it, so I'm really glad it's over and that it went well! Haha.

Well done! That's great.

I had my interview and trade test today. Both went well. I did highlights from the crown to front hairline, a layered cut and a blow dry on my model, and the woman who checked it was impressed with both. She found no faults with my haircut. They have three candidates in total, with one more to interview. I should know by the end of next week. I was extremely nervous about the trade test, and had only gotten two hours of sleep before it, so I'm really glad it's over and that it went well! Haha.

Thats awesome! Hope you get it! Im still waiting to hear back from them.

I am officially employed:) :)

Yay! Thats great! Congrats

Sent from my GT-P3110 using SalonGeek

oh congrats xx

Good luck Wombats :)

Latest posts

Back