Tunics in this weather

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beautyw

Reaction score
hi

just wondering if anyone changes from their heavy, roasting tunics in the summer to something lighter?

i have a tunic from simon jeresy and i find it quite warm and was looking for something a bit cooler but still professional

any ideas?

j xxxx

What about a sleevless shirt with cropped trouser that looks really nice, or what about polo shirts with your company name on.

hth

Inline have just brought out their new range and they have some lovely sleeveless tunics and long shorts (like knee length) that look really professional but quite cooling too

Will watch this thread with interest. I m wearing the city shorts that look fab and professional,,,still wearing my beauty tunics though and melting!!!

I am mobile so it may be different for me, Im wearing my own clothes at the mo , something smart but cool,it doesnt seem to bother my clients, I just wear my tunic if a new client. :)

yeh im wearing cropped trousers and tunice but wowee im boiling in them... was thinking of getting some t shirts printed up know its not as professional but better than me looking like im gonna pass out in the middle of a major waxing session:)

Our boss at work has told us to come in black linen trousers and a vest top. It's a spa and is so boiling it's unreal x

I hate those sweaty polyester tunics at the best of times and stopped wearing them a couple of years back.
I much prefer a plain white scoop neck teeshirt with black linen cropped trousers (from M&S, not expensive) . Very comfortable and easy to work in.

I hate those sweaty polyester tunics at the best of times and stopped wearing them a couple of years back.
I much prefer a plain white scoop neck teeshirt with black linen cropped trousers (from M&S, not expensive) . Very comfortable and easy to work in.

They are too hot in the summer and too cold in the winter. I'm not a fan of them either xxx

I wore black capri pants(usuall) with a smart black v neck sleeveless top and apologised to my client!!

i wore my tunic monday night and had sweat running down my brow!

phewww

All I have been wearing at the moment is black cropped linen pants and a black t shirt looks smart keeps you cool as long as you look presentable clients should,nt mind,,,, mind dont :)

if you want to get a tunic that isnt so hot, look for one that is a mix of cotton and polyester. the pure polyester ones dont allow moisture to be absorbed or evaporate efficiently. also think about the neckline, i know the high neck oriental styles are very fashionable and attractive but they can be unbearable up round your throat in hot wheather.

we are in hot pink summer dresses. our normal uniform is black trousers and pink tunic but its too hot , so we have changed to dresses.

Latest posts

Back