UK dip powder brands - your recommendations?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LaFox

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I've been out of the nail game for a while (making babies lol), I've been a bit out of the loop and am now seeing lots of dip powders on the market and I so want to give them a try.

I'm not sure what's the best brand available here in the UK, I'm thinking OPI Powder Perfection but have only seen it on nailpolishdirect where the kit and top coat are out of stock, and eBay which I'm not sure I trust buying from. Does anyone recommend OPI, and please let me know your stockist if you do?

Are there any other brands anyone would recommend. I've seen the Quick Dip brand in Salon Services but wasn't too keen on the colour range.

Any recommendations appreciated :)

The ASP Quick Dip is manufactured by Cuccio. I use their own Powder Dip System and I really like it, Cuccio have a wider choice of colours and their glittery ones are stunning! It doesn't suit all clients though so I still use traditional gel polish as well. You can use it on top of extensions and I think it makes the process much quicker. (I'm not sure you'd get enough strength for really long tips though?).

I like the colours that Bellissima have in their range. I can't say if they are the best brand for dipping but they are a UK based company and I enjoyed the training.

We are the UK distributor for Kiara Sky dip powder . Fab range of colours ( over 200 including glitters ) and a starter kit too.

We are the UK distributor for Kiara Sky dip powder . Fab range of colours ( over 200 including glitters ) and a starter kit too.
Hi, could you please message me. I am looking to try out Kiara Sky dip powder.

Hi, could you please message me. I am looking to try out Kiara Sky dip powder.
Hi Ella can you e mail us please ? Am not able to get on here that often :-(

Its [email protected] or just visit our website and go on the chat room :)

I like the colours that Bellissima have in their range. I can't say if they are the best brand for dipping but they are a UK based company and I enjoyed the training.
I was thinking about doing a full bellissma training course but looking for reviews to make sure it's the right company to train with. How did you feel about the Training??

Latest posts

Back