um first encounter..

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

leonnib

Reaction score
:o had male client come in for waxing just now.

therspist not here explianed wel be doing it soon.. he was great about it.

then asked to use sunbed. i thought great at least he didnt waste his journey.
so he started taking off his clothes before he reached room i didnt know where to look :eek:
he went in sunbed room and left door open then said after a while asked if i can put cream on his bum and back :eek:

was really on the spot.. so i said fine.. then he was chatting away to me about his therapsit who left etc so was looking for somewhere new..

in the meantime i was really embarrased.. salon was empty thank god

anywhoo he then showed me where he wanted done around his bits and bobs.. i was burning up

im not normally shy but i didnt expect it all...

i dont think there was anything 'weird' about him just a very outspoken comfortable guy.

but surprised at myself :o almost passed out from being soo embarresed

only wondering if he would have been the same if salon had people in it as or if handled it right?

uuhh sorry but this chap does not sound normal! Being on your own too is not great - he clearly realised this. Not to be anti-male as I massage males, he would have unnerved me just the undressing before he got to the booth.

I would ensure that you are around for the therapist in future with this chap - he may well be genuine but ......I don't know?

Just take care thats all

I probably would have called the police!!!! Sounds like a bot of a flasher to me!

What would you have thought if a female starting undressing before she even got in the sunbed room? And do you get female clients asking you to apply lotion to them?

Sorry, this is not normal. Nor is it for him to be showing you his 'bits and bobs.'

Presumably he was a 'walk in?' As your salon is not offering male waxing yet?

It's not really the sort of treatment you want to be offering to walk ins, tbh :hug:

We have had a female do that also she still comes. she came in her undies to get lotion the first time. and second time took off her top etc before getting in the room. so we told her and behaves better now.

he took off his top not his bottoms:eek:..

he didnt make me feel unsafe .. but i was uncomfortable and embarresed.

he normally goes to a home salon to do it but she has moved.. we dont offer waxing yet. so yeah he was a walk in..

he thought i was someone who would be doing it so started showing me and asking me how much is this and i didnt know where to look. and told him i wont be doing it so i cant help you... not in the main salon in the sunbed area..

after he used the sunbed he came out and started talking about haircuts and exfolitaion he was interested in spray tanning...

he is also gay by the way so deffo dont think he was trying anything on with me....

Last edited:
What would you have thought if a female starting undressing before she even got in the sunbed room? And do you get female clients asking you to apply lotion to them?

Sorry, this is not normal. Nor is it for him to be showing you his 'bits and bobs.'

Presumably he was a 'walk in?' As your salon is not offering male waxing yet?

It's not really the sort of treatment you want to be offering to walk ins, tbh :hug:

yeah definetely by apointment only....

how did you know he was gay? (not that it makes a difference) Imagine if another client had walked in when you was rubbing lotion on his bum? I would have thought i had walked into a different kind of salon :eek:

x

omg ... id get a different kind of client base...

hes a freind of one my saturday hair stylist mother who wasnt in today..
we was supposed to start it this week but hasnt gone to plan so havent advertised.
anywhoo after speaking to her a while ago apparently he is abit of a nudiest but isnt harmfull etc and he didnt set alarm bell of in that way so i believe her... id have to have a word with him if he does book but what do i say...........

Last edited:
Perhaps next time he comes in you could just ask if he'd wait until in the room to get changed so as not to startle any of your other clients who might be coming in?

It's always hard to say with undressing as I have known nudists who thought nothing of stripping off in front of people. There was nothing sexual in it, they were just very at home with themselves & their bodies & didn't see anything wrong with nakedness. As you were there you know more than anyone else whether there was anything out of hand happening, and I'm inclined to agree with you that this person was obviously just a little exhibitionist. However, each one of us also has a right to be comfortable, so just set out the rules of your salon, which are that you don't think it projects the right image to have naked people pottering about!

P.e.r.v.e.

U

n.a.i.v.e.

Perhaps next time he comes in you could just ask if he'd wait until in the room to get changed so as not to startle any of your other clients who might be coming in?

It's always hard to say with undressing as I have known nudists who thought nothing of stripping off in front of people. There was nothing sexual in it, they were just very at home with themselves & their bodies & didn't see anything wrong with nakedness. As you were there you know more than anyone else whether there was anything out of hand happening, and I'm inclined to agree with you that this person was obviously just a little exhibitionist. However, each one of us also has a right to be comfortable, so just set out the rules of your salon, which are that you don't think it projects the right image to have naked people pottering about!

naked people pottering around..:eek:

i couldnt figure him out at the time but it makes abit more sense now.

it obviously wasnt a normal situation.... but i didnt pick up any bad 'warning 'signals or anything...

yeah il have a word when he does come again as i think he will... if not for waxing then for sunbed or tanning as he gets it done regularly by his old therapist.... so il just have a chat to him.....

i know my stylist said she'l talk to her mum who'l have a friendly word with him...

Last edited:
he sounds a perv hun , you should have offered to put something on his bits ... like bleach !! or deep heat craem , lol :lol: then again i am evil , hahah x

What did your bloke say about it all ? :eek:

Ok, I don't think he was necessarily a perv because naturists do tend to get their kit off in a way that is not necessarily acceptable to the rest of us. Not wishing to offend anyone here, I am not saying all naturists are inappropriate in their behaviour, but it is a shame he wasn't sensitive to your feelings.

I wouldn't have rubbed his lotion on. Unless he was a very good friend or totally studley :lol:

I wouldn't have rubbed his lotion on. Unless he was a very good friend or totally studley :lol:

BAD girl! :lol::lol:

Just be honest with him. Tell him that although he may be comfortable with undressing in a public area, it doesn't reflect well on your salon reputation and you would prefer him to undress inside the treatment room.
You said that he thought you would be doing the waxing, in which case it would be reasonable for him to show you exactly what he wants waxed.

I think he just didn't realise that he was making you feel uncomfortable. Set some ground rules as to his behaviour, and see what happens in future.

What did your bloke say about it all ? :eek:

he didnt say anything really.. but now reckons i wont be able to do male waxing as id get embarrsed..

Last edited:
sorry hun have to agree with Hippy Chick on this one. He played on the fact that you were on your own. Anything that makes you question something like that is wrong. Your gut instinct was telling you it was wrong cause you felt uncomfortable. Listen to your gut instinct and that voice inside your head it's there for a reason

All I can say is... I'm in the wrong job! :green:

No blokes getting there kit off around me showing me their bits and bobs... except hubby (all too infrequently I might add).

Gee, the closest I've come to some guy getting his kit off was the nailzoo video.

Clearly I need to take up male waxing.... :green:

Latest posts

Back