um first encounter..

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Your gut instinct was telling you it was wrong cause you felt uncomfortable. Listen to your gut instinct and that voice inside your head it's there for a reason

I'm not sure that's necessarily true. What we perceive to be a person's motives & instincts isn't always necessarily true. Without being there none of us can be sure as to whether he was anything more than a naturist or exhibitionist, and although we might think walking about naked is odd that is only the result of our own cultural conditioning.

.. i thought id let you know he rang the salon yesterday as he was outside.. but we close for an 45 minutes for lunch and he came in that time.

he said he didnt mean to make me feel uncomfortable and would like to use our services.

he seemed sincere and could tell he was really nervous when apologising on the phone so il see when he comes next..

To be continued......:eek:

he booked in for a haircut on wed.. but he did seems sincere.. i said it was jst a usual situation and we are a salon a main road etc.. and he seemed to understand and said he just didnt think.. but said he thought about it when he left

he is actually very nice and polite apart from everything else..lol

Latest posts

Back