Virgin Indian wefts

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

courtjb91

Reaction score
Does anyone know where I can get virgin Indian wefts from?

Thanks

Hi, we have some in stock in both 18" and 22" 120G and 150G in both straight and wavy, check out our facebook/insta for photos/video its gorgeous. The wavy/curly is completely natural so will never drop.

Hi, we have some in stock in both 18" and 22" 120G and 150G in both straight and wavy, check out our facebook/insta for photos/video its gorgeous. The wavy/curly is completely natural so will never drop.

Thank you I forgot you did them. Also when is the full range in balayage shades being launched? Xx

You're welcome, the wefts are on the site now, please excuse a typo in the description concerning the length and weight (the titles names are correct) its an issue my web developer is working on editing it!
Anyway, the 8 new balayage colours with rooties on will be here in around 10-14 days now in Brazilian 18", flat tips, tiny stick tips and wefts 120G 150G and 180G. Look out for photos on social media!

Katie Price has been wearing the #18 T 18/613 T 613 a lot lately!

xx

Latest posts

Back