Warm roots

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jess88

Reaction score
Hi geeks,

I want some advice on my hair please!

I had three lots of foils so my hair is light blonde, but the ends are dark blonde due to not lifting as well from a previous dark colour I had. I decided after a couple of months I wanted an all over beige blonde so my hairdresser put an all over colour but my regrowth is very warm so now it looks like i have blonde hair with ginger roots. I love the medium beige blonde but my roots look really silly. I went back for my regrowth appointment and told her I didn't like how warm my roots are and what she could do, i told her I was happy to go a darker blonde as long as it was all one colour but she told me theirs not much she can do and did my roots again with the beige blonde and took it through to the ends, now I have an even larger ginger root!

I stupidly got annoyed with the whole thing and bought some bleach, strand tested it (thank god!) and instant breakage 3 inch from the root, so now I dont know what my options are as I am left with 3 inch ginger roots and unable to bleach them lighter, what can i do ?

Latest posts

Back