Wax advice please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fiona Bosanquet

Reaction score
Hi can anyone give me some advice. I want to purchase a cartridge waxing system that does depilatory and also paraffin waxing which is the best between Hive and Clean and easy please.

I've used both and I much prefer clean + easy.

Hi can anyone give me some advice. I want to purchase a cartridge waxing system that does depilatory and also paraffin waxing which is the best between Hive and Clean and easy please.
I haven't tried either but you literally just described the cartridge system I use from Starpil. Let me know what you think!

I haven't tried either but you literally just described the cartridge system I use from Starpil. Let me know what you think!

Are you a qualified wax professional please? This hasn't been disclosed on your profile details.

Are you a qualified wax professional please? This hasn't been disclosed on your profile details.
Yes, I am a wax professional! I am new to Salon Geek and am still figuring out the ins and outs

Yes, I am a wax professional! I am new to Salon Geek and am still figuring out the ins and outs

Please update your profile details as soon as possible. Thank you.

Clean and easy all the way, I've been using it for 10 years and yes it's slightly more expressive but so hygienic and quick xx

Latest posts

Back