way-hay - yippeee!!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nickie@Nailmania-Limited

Goldie Hawn Geek
Reaction score
My humble thanks go out to Debs and Christine from Essex - who - wait for it came all the way down to Tunbridge Wells in Kent for my opening evening for my tiny salon!!! I was so overcome - later when I got home -that I spent about 2 hours crying - much to my horror the next morning - puffy eyes LOL - you have never seen anything like it!!!! ANYWAY, DEBS AND CHRISTINE - THANKS, THANK YOU, GRACIAS, MERCI AND THE REST!!!

Anyway - I finally made it to the salon this morning at about 10am - not officially open until 1 December - but whilst, still nursing my head(!!!), I had so many phone calls that - about 7-10 (sorry counting was out of the question!).

JUST WANTED TO SAY - MY SALON WILL BE OPEN FROM 1 DECEMBER - AND I AM SO EXCITED. IT IS LIKE GETTING MARRIED ALL OVER AGAIN - NOT QUITE SURE WHETHER IT WILL WORK!!!! BUT HOPING LIKE HELL.

Just beginning to feel normal again after last night. I think my hubby, Peter, was more nervous than I was - we had the most awful rows the last week or so - me being stubborn and him wanting to take control and hate the builder!!!!

All done now - the future is just beginning.

Thanks to everyone who knows me (not many of you) but also thanks to all who have read my posts recently.

Nail Tech forever!!!!

Best wishes for a great weekend

Love

BTW - photos to follow tomorrow hopefully - cannot find the cable to link to the computer.

Hi

I hope it all works out for you, congratulations on achieving your dream, you are proof that they can come true.

Good luck and loadsa hugs :hug: :hug:

Well done Nikki. May your salon go from strength to strength (when it opens lol)!

Take care.

Good luck Nickie! What a great start to a new year!

All the best

Sara X

Good luck Nickie with the new salon with that amount of enthuisasm (cant spell) you cant help but make a sucess of it

Go girl

:)

Nickie - It was an absolute pleasure to be there for your grand opening. Your salon is fabulous - so chic - and all your printed material, etc, was brilliant. I am sure you will be a great success - excellent salon, great location and a wonderful technician. You have all the essential ingredients. GOOD LUCK!!!!!! xxx

a big congrats to you , i am sure you will be fully booked as soon as you open, love dee
btw cant wait to see the pics :D

It was a pleasure to be asked and its a beautiful salon.
I wish you all the luck and I`m sure its going to be a great success for you.
And I will come and visit soon!!!!!!!

Latest posts

Back