Website Feedback

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

High Hopes

Reaction score
Hi everyone!
Just made my website "go live" !!
I would really appreciate any feedback, i havent proof read it completely yet but would like to know what you think about the layout, how clear it is, if its easy to use and any other comments.
I also need to add pictures :)

Thanks in advance :)
x

Welcome to Pefectly Pampered

Hi, just had a peek at your website. I think its really nice, the colours are nice and its a nice layout. On the home page, when you scroll over Minx, it takes you to another page where it gives you information and like you said, coming pictures. I think this is a really nice idea, and I think it would be even better if you could do this for all of the treatments listed (manis pedis etc...) and just give a bit of info about whats involved in the treatments and some pics. Would be really good! The only downside is the font of the writing. Its a bit hard to read, especially on the Contact Us, Tell a Friend and special offers. The font on FAQ is perfect, its easy to read and clear. Well done, its a good looking website :)
Hth xx

Hi there,

Good content I would agree about the font as it's a bit difficult to read, I should just be able to read it straight off and my eye sight is fine. Your logo is lovely though, I'm so glad you're up there as I'm in the middle of doing my website and it's called Perfect Pampering, I nearly had a heart attack!!

Love the memories on disc idea but yes just the font is all I can see.

Best wishes x

Nora

thank you guys for bringing this up! I am using a mac computer and the font looks different to me, on my comp its just a normal times new roman font. Does the font on the FAQ page look ok to you ?

Thanks x

ok i have changed the font, hopefully this looks better
thanks

x

Love the title - Perfectly Pampered, its catchy and people will remember it, also says what it is on the tin!

Dont like the font your writing is in, looks crackly if you get what I mean!

FAQ on there twice, I realised they refer to different parts of your site but looks like a mistake when you first view it!

Special Offers - font is so bad!!

Like the colours of your site - well laid out.

The titles on the top you dont need on the bottom too!

You'll prob find you keep adding to it as you go along anyway and tweaking it, it looks nice though otherwise....

Kim x :hug:

thank you for your feedback, i have just changed the font, does it still look bad ? To me it looks like a normal clear font (never buy a mac!!!!) x

The font looks perfect now! Much clearer and bigger...Kim x

Your website looks great hun well done
xx

Hi

Nice site but think you have a typo on the first page which is on the heading underneath the logo - says pefectly pampered assume it should be perfectly pampered.

HTH
Good luck

I like it. I love the colour and your packages are really well thought out

Hi

Nice site but think you have a typo on the first page which is on the heading underneath the logo - says pefectly pampered assume it should be perfectly pampered.

HTH
Good luck

Thank you! Sometimes it needs a fresh pair of eyes to notice :)
x

It is a great website and you seem to cater for everyone. Just a shame I don't live anywhere near as I am thinking of having something like it for my hen party.

Good luck with it hun
Lorraine x

I like it alot. Easy to navigate and read. Are you soley in the business of pamper parties or do you also offer single treatments?

did you really do this yourself?

How idi you do logo yourself and is their a web page making tool you used.. was gonna pay someone to do mine.. but perhaps i could save a few quid

I like it alot. Easy to navigate and read. Are you soley in the business of pamper parties or do you also offer single treatments?

thank you , i do offer normal mobile beauty therapy but as i dont have a website for this i plan to give the ladies from the pamper parties my leaflet about single treatments :)

did you really do this yourself?

How idi you do logo yourself and is their a web page making tool you used.. was gonna pay someone to do mine.. but perhaps i could save a few quid

i did indeed :) and i am not a computer geek either :) it was really easy to use . My logo was designed by carl at verve design, his prices are really reasonable x

thank you , i do offer normal mobile beauty therapy but as i dont have a website for this i plan to the ladies from the pamper parties my leaflet about single treatments :)
If i were you i'd also highlight this by adding an extra page. That way you target those clients who prefer personal treatments.

I've done this with mine and when i google nails in workington or pamper parties in workington i'm covered by both.

I have just commented on Northern Nails Website here, you might find my tips useful also, all the keywords for your services you have on your home page is good which relates to my comments in my other post, if all your services then linked to other area's of your site it would help with searches also.

I'm impressed ! Well done! :green:

Latest posts

Back