Well I have just done my Daughters nails!!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

caz3

Reaction score
Well Laurie who has just turned 18 let me do her nails today she hates sitting for a long time and really does not like me doing her nails because I take quite a while.

BUT today she treated me LOL!!! she said yes I am a little up tight now as she makes me like this by moaning a lot while I do them!!!!:cry:

I think I have done an ok job I will post a photo later when she lets me take one she was rushing out so I dare not ask if she would sit for another 5 mins so I could take one:Scared:.

They took me just over 3 hours but I think if she had sat still and not kept moaning maybe I would have relaxed a little more.

I will try to post a photo later.

Caz xxx

It is hard when someone isnt really wanting to be there and you feel like you have to rush, you dont enjoy it as much. Well i dont anyway. Cant wait to see the pics i bet you did a fab job.xxxx

Thanks they are ok to tell the truth I just want to sit and Cry she really works me up I felt that I was waisting her day off!!!!!! She is out now but only has 1/2 the day at the shops:sad: .

Caz xxx

zoeCU said:
It is hard when someone isnt really wanting to be there and you feel like you have to rush, you dont enjoy it as much. Well i dont anyway. Cant wait to see the pics i bet you did a fab job.xxxx

strap her to the chair when she gets in and take a pic! lol

dont be too hard on urself, just cos were all mad about nails doesnt mean everyone else gets it!

Well actually my second daughter is exactly like this and makes me feel that SHE is doing me a BIG FAVOUR when she gets her nails done. She moans about sitting, she moans because she hates the filing etc etc. So eventually I said to her after one session, 'right that is the last time I do your nails, you give me so much hassle that I have decided not to do them again.' To this she just said 'great' in that stroppy little tone that they have.

Anyway several weeks passed and then she had a big do coming up at college and wanted some nails put on. Mom will you do my nails for me on Saturday for the ball.........................NO, says me. Well you should have heard the commotion, screams, shouts, wails, threats, bribery, everything. She tried the whole lot to get me to put some nails on her. By Friday she was desperate and begged me to do them for her. So I said ok I would do them but only on one condition.......... she sat still, did not fidget and if she moaned even once, I would get up from the table and would not go back, even is she had one hand half done. She immediately agreed, and sat as good as gold. Even thanked me at the end. Problem solved completely. Now doing nails on her is a treat as she knows that one word of complaint would result in me doing a bunk and leaving her half done.

Sorted !

DAUGHTERS NAILS EZFLOW PINK AND WHITE NATURAL TIPS.

CAZ XXX

caz there beautifull, well done to you.xxx

They look great... she should me more greatful for what you do for her

Well done carolyn, they look lovely. Ive told you if you come to the isle of wight you can do my nails and i wont moan about sitting for 3 hours, i'd be glad of the rest. Keep your chin up, dont get stressed by your daughter, and keep churning out those lovely nails, you've come a long way. xxx

I think you have done a fab job, especially as she was making you uptight and worked up. I would say to your daughter, that if it weren't for you, she wouldn't have nice nails. Well done you for putting up with it and still doing her nails.

I hate working under pressure and certainly don't do as good a set if i am under constant scrutiny and being moaned at.:D

Keep up the good work.

caz3 said:
Thanks they are ok to tell the truth I just want to sit and Cry she really works me up I felt that I was waisting her day off!!!!!! She is out now but only has 1/2 the day at the shops:sad: .

Caz xxx

i've got the opposite problem! i do my mum's nails and she is a pain in the arse!!! :irked: she fidgets, tries doing other things while i'm doing them, touches them between prep and application, scratches her head with wet l&P on her nails!!! oh and sometimes she falls asleep on my nail desk!!!!!! family members should be strapped to a chair, gagged with just their fingers sticking out when they want us to do their nails!!!!!!! :biggrin: just tell her if she doesn't stop fidgeting and moaning while you're doing them you're gonna put rude picture on her nails!!!! .... works with my gran!!!! lol!!!

Thank you all I am feeling a bit better now Oh I was so worked up I could have killed her LOL!!!!!

Caz xxx

Latest posts

Back