wella 9.3

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

heatherlily

Reaction score
hi geeks i have a client who has almost whit blonde hair at the mo and has bought some extensions she wants me to match her hair to. there american dream ones shade 613 and if i have done this correctly hopefully you sould be able to see the picture of them?? i was wanting your opinion on weather or not wella 9.3 on her hair at the moment would be a good colour match to these? if not then what would be better? as i said at the mo her hair is almost white blonde. thanks in advance xx

Attachments

• $(KGrHqQOKiYE5Omii)iZBOeMe35F8g~~48_12.JPG
    $(KGrHqQOKiYE5Omii)iZBOeMe35F8g~~48_12.JPG
    25.4 KB · Views: 423
hi geeks i have a client who has almost whit blonde hair at the mo and has bought some extensions she wants me to match her hair to. there american dream ones shade 613 and if i have done this correctly hopefully you sould be able to see the picture of them?? i was wanting your opinion on weather or not wella 9.3 on her hair at the moment would be a good colour match to these? if not then what would be better? as i said at the mo her hair is almost white blonde. thanks in advance xx

9.3 on white hair or very light will go very gold!! Maybe 99/0 with it?

9.3 on white hair or very light will go very gold!! Maybe 99/0 with it?
ok thank you :) shall try adding some to it but would 99.0 be ok on its own then do you think? xx

ok thank you :) shall try adding some to it but would 99.0 be ok on its own then do you think? xx

Personally yes I did a small amount of 9.3 with 99/0 and it was like a gold fish!! Lol

Personally yes I did a small amount of 9.3 with 99/0 and it was like a gold fish!! Lol
oh gosh :0 ok ill stay clear of the gold tone then and just stick to my base 99.0 on its own ! thanks so much 4 your help! x

oh gosh :0 ok ill stay clear of the gold tone then and just stick to my base 99.0 on its own ! thanks so much 4 your help! x

Welcome, let me know how you get on x

My advice wud be to tell her to return the extensions, you colour her hair, leave it a few weeks to allow for fade then match new extensions to her hair. Extensions should be tinted to match natural hair, not natural hair tinted to match extensions it doesn't work, loads of bother for you for 35 quid clip ins.

Latest posts

Back