What a Great Day

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xtremities

Reaction score
Hi all.

I have worked today from 10 this morning until 9pm tonight.

What a day. Lots of clients, earned lots of money and got so many beautiful christmas presents from my clients. Makes my job so worthwhile.

One of my clients told me she broke a nail and I couldn't fit her in a few days ago, so she went to Nails Inc. It took them 40 minutes to repair one nail and she wasn't happy with it at all. She told them "my regular nail tech takes only one hour to do a full set and she doesn't hurt me".

Nails Inc. charged her £12.00 for a repair!!!!!!

Anyway, she is a serious nailbiter and when she arrived at mine she had bitten them all off.

Did a full set of french on her tonight and do you know what, she gave me £80.00 she was so happy.

So all of you nailtechs out there, who have worked hard on their training, please don't give up.

I have had my ups and downs in the nail business, but today has made me realise I am in the industry I love and I will not give up, just because the NSS salons do it cheaper.

People are starting to realise that you don't have to be hurt when you get your nails done.

Sorry if I am rambling on, am pooped and just drunk two very large glasses of red wine.

MERRY XMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU ALL.

Sam x

thats great news sam i am very happy for you, have a great christmas.

merry crimbo hun, glad its gone good for you too.

Well done Sam - it is great to be in the money at long last in this business! MERRY XMAS - go spend it all in the sales!:Love:

Latest posts

Back