What chair should I get for clients at a nail desk?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tweeboo

Reaction score
Hey guys i have a nail desk and will be getting a new chair for cleints when they are sat at the nail desk getting services but which type of chair is best? At the moment i have a white leather bucket type chair which looks very modern and cool but clients find it hard to get in and out of and pulling it closer to the nail desk is a night mare!
should i get a new chair on coasters for clients or is this a big no no? what type of chair do you all have for cleints to sit in?

Thanks guys!

Intrigued at the responses as I'm in the same boat! :)

Posted with my Droid EO Forum App

I have cream-coloured, leather covered dining room chairs ... very comfortable and good back support, fit under the desk just beautifully, and easy to keep clean.

what about a styling chair for hair if get a nice modern funky one that looks nice but is also comfortable, it will have a metal base so will be sturdy plus they swing around so i can pull it close to the table and clients can just swing it around to get in and out. what do you think??? x

what about a styling chair for hair if get a nice modern funky one that looks nice but is also comfortable, it will have a metal base so will be sturdy plus they swing around so i can pull it close to the table and clients can just swing it around to get in and out. what do you think??? x

Why not?

I use dining room chairs as well, just the right height and they remain stationary, id be worried about castors incase they started swaying to the music or to what they were saying, lol

Be careful if you go for a hairdressing type chair, they used one at the salon that i worked at last year and it was terrible, it was impossible to get in the right place as it had such a big base and then it was too reclined if you know what i mean so the client was not comfortable at all, plus it was very heavy and big to move about.

Hmm ok good point about the styling chair. If I get one I'll just get a nice smart square design with a good back on it. Probs get a nice small cushion just in case too x

I must admit I'm looking at leather dining chairs for the same reason as geeg - easy to keep clean, right height and they look good.

Hmm I've noticed someone suggest a leather computer chair? I just don't know if this would be a good idea or not ahh

Oh amylou they look really nice! That's a good idea x

Latest posts

Back