what do you put in your pricelists?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crazysaz

Reaction score
rite, for about the millionth time here is another one of my threads bout my pricelist
when doing your pricelist do you put a discription of what the treatments entails ie scrub, massage etc and do you put a time?

hi there

in my price list i have the name of the treatment and the desription and what its all about this helps the client on what treatment they want and it also tells them what they get out of the treatment, on mine i have the times of the treatments which also helps the client.
hope this helps

could you give us an example anyone .lets use a luxury manicure as an example

ok just adjusted my pricelist, ive a few diff things on there and if i dont wanna confuse people then i thought id better put them on plus they'll see just why im that bit better than the competition!!!
ok, a luxury ped would be ;

EZ Flow Spa Manicure / £20.00 / £24.00
Pedicure

Elements is a Spa Manicure / Pedicure System comprised of five all natural, organic products to help sooth, hydrate and rejuvenate your skin, leaving it with a soft, silky feel. Each product contains specially selected botanicals that nourish hands and feet while melting away stress and muscle tension. Includes a soak, scrub, hard skin removal, buff, cuticle work, massage, paraffin wax treatment, and nail enamel application.

Creative Raw Earth Pedicure £22.00
A collection of earth derived ingredients filled with natural ingredients, rich in vitamins and minerals essential oils, antioxidants and conditioning agents to moisturize, sooth and polish the skin. Includes a soak, warming buff scrub, hard skin removal, cuticle work, masque, heated booties, massage, and nail enamel application.

thats of my price list, whad'ya think?

thats brill hun

okay, example of mine (prices include mobile fee)

Express Manicure £15
30-45 mins
(file/shape, soak, cuticle work, natural high gloss buff or paint)

Luxury Manicure £20
1 hr
(luxurious relaxing refreshing manicure includes file/shape, soak, cuticle work, massage, exfoliation, buff/paint)

my friend's wording is this (prices don't include mobile):

Basic Manicure £10
hand soak, file/shape, cuticle work, choice of polish

Classic Manicure £12.00
Basic Manicure including hand & arm massage

Luxury Manicure £15.00
Classic Manicure including parafin wax

HTHs

crazysaz said:
ok just adjusted my pricelist, ive a few diff things on there and if i dont wanna confuse people then i thought id better put them on plus they'll see just why im that bit better than the competition!!!
ok, a luxury ped would be ;

Pedicure

Elements is a Spa Manicure / Pedicure System comprised of five all natural, organic products to help sooth, hydrate and rejuvenate your skin, leaving it with a soft, silky feel. Each product contains specially selected botanicals that nourish hands and feet while melting away stress and muscle tension. Includes a soak, scrub, hard skin removal, buff, cuticle work, massage, paraffin wax treatment, and nail enamel application.

A collection of earth derived ingredients filled with natural ingredients, rich in vitamins and minerals essential oils, antioxidants and conditioning agents to moisturize, sooth and polish the skin. Includes a soak, warming buff scrub, hard skin removal, cuticle work, masque, heated booties, massage, and nail enamel application.

thats of my price list, whad'ya think?

Hi, are the EZ Flow Elements products truly organic? I can't find any reference to this on their website? If they are thats very cool! Can you point me to somewhere I can get more info?

Nx

hi, thats the advertising blurb i got of their pricelist! but does organic not also mean somethin is natural, or decomposable? have to go look up theasuraus now!

ok im gonna copy and paste it whats your HONEST opnions please

Hand and Foot Treatments

OPI Rejuvenating Manicure £25.00
For visibly younger looking hands, using a range of luxurious products, including the clinically proven Rejuvenating serum, which erases visible signs of skin damage and age spots. Can be used as both a remedy and as a preventative treatment. Includes a soak, buff, serum treatment, cuticle work, massage, and nail enamel application.

Pedicure

Bella Mani Milk and Honey Pedicure £18.00
This is a unique natural nail range formulated in Tuscany to protect and nourish the skin. Milk and honey both hydrate and exfoliate the skin. Comfort food for the feet! Includes a soak, scrub, hard skin removal, cuticle work, massage, and nail enamel application.

Pinnacle Dew Peachy Vanilla Manicure £18.00
Nurture offers a total sensory experience for natural nail care. This system features super-moisturizing Dew products to hydrate, heal and protect hands giving a luxurious manicure experience as well as beautiful, younger-looking hands. Smells delicious! Includes a soak, scrub, paraffin wax treatment, cuticle work, massage and nail enamel application.

Creative Solar Drench Manicure £14.00
Intensive therapy for dry, parched hands. An exfoliating sweet almond and sea salt treatment which gently polishes skin followed by a moisturizing shea butter or lotion massage. Also includes cuticle work and enamel application.

Mini Manicure £9.00
Tailor made service depending on client nail type. Cuticle treatment, nail shaping, lotion and enamel application. 15 - 20 minutes manicure ideal for lunch times!

File and polish £6.00
For fingers and toes. Base coat, 2 coats enamel, top coat.

French / American polish £1.50
On top of service
Paraffin Wax Treatment £5.00
Paraffin wax treatment leaves the skin silky smooth and can be beneficial to arthritis sufferers.
Extensions – French finish £35.00

Extensions – natural finish £30.00

Extensions – French tip £30.00
Extensions – Special effects from £35.00
Natural nail overlay – natural £18.00

In fills £15.00
Every 2 – 3weeks

Rewhites £25.00
Every 4 – 6 weeks, only for French finish
Broken nail replaced £3.00

Soak off and Manicure £14.00

Nail art from £3.00
A wide variety of designs to choose from or design your own, have nails as individual as you are!

Nail Biter Programme

Can’t stop biting your nails? Well I can help! I have a program specifically designed for nail biters. In 6 to 8 weeks you’ll have beautiful nails to be proud of. Call in for details.

Hi Again,

Its true its a grey area, the soil association are the authority that control what can be considered organic or not in this country. For cosmetic products to be listed as organic a certain % or more of the ingredients must be of an organic source.

To be organic the original ingredient must have been grown without the use of pesticides, artificial fertlisers etc. It means the land on which the ingredient was grown was also certified as organic meaning these chemicals haven't been used for at least 5 years.

Its going to be a booming area as more of us choose to eat organic food, then we start looking in the bathroom cupboard!

If you look on the list of ingredients on the back of your products and it gives a * next to the products listed as organic you will get a better idea.

I'm just surprised they aren't shouting it out on their website....if you have anything emailable that I can read - or anyone else I'd be interested!

Thanks, Naomi

just looked it up in dictionary and it can mean its plant derived, it doenst actually mean soil ass organic, just naturally derived. clever marketing!

crazysaz said:
just looked it up in dictionary and it can mean its plant derived, it doenst actually mean soil ass organic, just naturally derived. clever marketing!

i was told anything carbon based can be labelled organic. this includes tarmac! very clever marketing indeed.

with regard to descriptions on my price list as above. i put a couple of paragraphs in a separate place of my price list as to what raw earth/spa stuff is all about and all that drivel, and just keep the descriptions of the actual services next to my prices. the way my leaflet opens out, you read the all about spacreative manis and pedis ingredients and what they do for you first, and then open it up for the prices and descriptions of actual services.

Hi

May I ask why you use so many different products?

I'm looking to change my mani & pedi range can antone tell me how long they have used there products and what its done for them?

Also any EZ Flow people out there that can point me in the right direction for their forms?.

Davinia
NSI, VTCT Nail Tech
Henna Artist

Davinia said:
Hi

May I ask why you use so many different products?

I'm looking to change my mani & pedi range can antone tell me how long they have used there products and what its done for them?

Also any EZ Flow people out there that can point me in the right direction for their forms?.

Davinia
NSI, VTCT Nail Tech
Henna Artist

i use the creative spa range for my luxury manicures because i just love them so much. i haven't seen a nicer range.

Hi there

On my pricelist I include what's included in the treatment and approx time.
This also serves as a reminder to me as to what's included in the treatment as I have quite a variety of them! lol

Deb379

Hi Deb

Got a question for you how much do you charge for a backfill? is it incorparated in you infill or do you charge separatly?

Hi Davinia

Glad to see you're making the most of the site.

I charge for maintenance every 2/3 weeks £20 which would either include infill or rebalance. That's for gel though, not doing acrylics now although would probably charge £20-25 for acrylics depending on amount of work.

Hope this helps

Deb379

Hi so that price would include both? or just one

I'm so glad you referred me its so go, I have gained lots of info and I'm hooked.

Thanks

Hi Davinia

Thought you would be, I was when I first joined, novelty has worn off a bit now! lol

Good question, been such a long time since I've done any rebalances, tend to do lots of overlays these days which is just a case of infills, dead simple really.

Be interesting to see what the other girls say/do.

If you use the search facility for pricelists you may get some answers there.
Some of the girls have websites you could look at re prices etc.

It's always tricky setting up your pricelist to start with, I changed mine quite a bit. You'll get there, be a learning curve to start with.

Deb379

Latest posts

Back