what do you put in your pricelists?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
this is some that i have on my price list for massage:
Aromatherapy from £17
The oils are personally mixed for clients; leaving you feeling relaxed and revitalised. Oils used to treata wide range of physical and emotional conditions
Reflexology from £25
The feet are a mirror image of the body, by focusing on specific pressure point on the feet the body is helped to relax and rebalance.
Hopi ear candle from £28
Can be used to treat, sinus problems, headaches, glue ear, snoring and pain or pressure when flying and balancing the equilibrium

i hope that this can help you

hi all, well i got pricelists from the 2 main salons in town and they're using creative spa ranges!! i thought i was gonna be the only one! but im either the same price or a quid cheaper plus i think my pricelist has more to tell you wot your getting for your money. feel a lot happier today!
the reason i have so much is because i wanted a range for all requirements and price range. eg if someone didnt like the smell of the solar range then they can have a peach manicure.
also im a total product junkie!

Davinia said:
Hi Deb

Got a question for you how much do you charge for a backfill? is it incorparated in you infill or do you charge separatly?

Davinia, i charge £5 more if i have to do a new smile line.

Toni Talons said:
i use the creative spa range for my luxury manicures because i just love them so much. i haven't seen a nicer range.

I totally agree with you honey. They are lush and the finishing lotion always reminds me of the chewy vitamin c tablets from when I was a child. Lovely stuff!!

Take care xx

Thanks Antonia

Davinia said:
I'm looking to change my mani & pedi range can antone tell me how long they have used there products and what its done for them?

Also any EZ Flow people out there that can point me in the right direction for their forms?.

call 0845 330 0840 for your nearest EzFlow distributor for the forms hun :)

Jess
xox

Thanks Jess I will do:wink2:

Latest posts

Back