What eyelash extensions should i train in??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

roisinb74

Reaction score
Heyy lovelys :D I'm just new to this and new to this salon beauty world. Im training to be a nail tech, waxing and make-up but really want to do eyelash extensions 2 but ive no idea what eyelash product/course i should train in!

Any suggestions and why the eyelash course was good and if the eyelash products are good themselves would be MEGA helpful!
(I stay in falkirk just between glasgow and edinburgh so courses near there would be good) x

Heyy lovelys :D I'm just new to this and new to this salon beauty world. Im training to be a nail tech, waxing and make-up but really want to do eyelash extensions 2 but ive no idea what eyelash product/course i should train in!

Any suggestions and why the eyelash course was good and if the eyelash products are good themselves would be MEGA helpful!
(I stay in falkirk just between glasgow and edinburgh so courses near there would be good) x

Hi,
you can have a look around salongeek as there is quite a few threads on this but make sure you go with a company that can offer accredited training so that you can get the insurance afterwards and have a look for 1-2-1 training as that will bring you the most gain!
As with everything you get what you pay for but also the most expensive is not always the best.........
if it helps we have a fantastic trainer in Perthshire which is very close to you :O))

Latest posts

Back