What nails are you sporting today?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Noooo not Royal Fail! I can almost guarantee I have a neighbour covered in glitter right now ;( the post men are adamant that the giant 11 on my door is a 9 that only they can see *kicks rocks* did it come signed for at least?

I did wonder about Angel tbh, I have a sneaky feeling I have plenty similar and cannot understand why it's more expensive than the others. I wanted to put an order in anyway though and I like to have the latest bits n bobs, so was worth a shot and won't be a loss. I really want to see a bottle shot of it!! X

Noooo not Royal Fail! I can almost guarantee I have a neighbour covered in glitter right now ;( the post men are adamant that the giant 11 on my door is a 9 that only they can see *kicks rocks* did it come signed for at least?

I did wonder about Angel tbh, I have a sneaky feeling I have plenty similar and cannot understand why it's more expensive than the others. I wanted to put an order in anyway though and I like to have the latest bits n bobs, so was worth a shot and won't be a loss. I really want to see a bottle shot of it!! X

Signed for yep did u order when the first batch went on

Signed for yep did u order when the first batch went on
Yeah, like you I was at the ready with PayPal lol. Checked out by about 7:05! I should be ok if it's signed for, those ones they make an actual effort for.

Seriously you'd weep if you knew the things that never got delivered to me! I'm feeling really unwell today so praying for some cheery up post. X

It is lovely. Am I blown away? No but it's nicer than any of the whites I have just now. It's a holo silver white. I have others that are really holo or too much silver or golden white. This is definitely my fav one so far.

It's not tempting me to take my shellac off and redo my nails

Listen after I get back from the post office and have a proper look at it.. If I'm disappointed im getting my pestle and mortar out and I'm going to make a mad mix of my own and I'll let u know the recipe. Had enough of this palava [emoji43][emoji43]
My stuff from Social Claws will be here soon. Knowing how experienced and knowledgeable Angela is, I really do expect this to be stunning

I've done a new post for it so we leave this one

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1461435876.281914.jpg

Love these from today...
Young nails acrylic & CND shellac combo [emoji7][emoji140][emoji170][emoji184][emoji177]

I changed mine last night as I couldn't cope with how short they were! This is Magpies Bell glitter
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1461501394.893220.jpg

I changed mine last night as I couldn't cope with how short they were! This is Magpies Bell glitter View attachment 196460

Omg you only had the other ones on for a day lol [emoji24][emoji24] I still won't take my shellac off as its only been on for 6 days lol

Omg you only had the other ones on for a day lol [emoji24][emoji24] I still won't take my shellac off as its only been on for 6 days lol
Ah but I'd only done one hand [emoji23]

Ah but I'd only done one hand [emoji23]

That's handy [emoji24][emoji24][emoji24] OMG the pun [emoji12][emoji12] too much glitter in our breathing zones

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1461525558.461708.jpg

Butterfly queen, Asphalt and Denim Geode

Magpie glitter ? Where do I find this pretty please

Magpie glitter ? Where do I find this pretty please
from their website- not sure if we can post links but do a google for "magpie beauty" and it'll come up. They also have a very lively group on facebook that has albums full of many of their glitters, pigments and dusts. x

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1461609236.669363.jpg

First time doing shattered glass [emoji7][emoji184]

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1461695266.443246.jpg
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1461695284.308035.jpg

Love doing bio sculpture gel nails!!!

Latest posts

Back