What nails are you sporting today?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1461007917.801621.jpg

Tried the sprinkling method to add glitter as I've always scrubbed it in not realising the results would be different!

I love how a plain boring non holographic glitter looks when does this way... Lesson of the day!!

Attachments

• 1461079715548.jpg
    1461079715548.jpg
    131.6 KB · Views: 208
What purple is that? Wisteria Haze?
Oh gosh I can't remember, I'm crap with the colours nowadays I only remember the first year's names lol

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1461270299.494978.jpg

Faves from today [emoji140][emoji184]

My new ones [emoji4][emoji92] Gelish Hard Gel Sculpted Extensions, Baby Pink from Artistic Nail Design & Rose Gold Glitter xx

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1461270429.303555.jpg

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1461271651.717247.jpg

Love these from today [emoji140]

I used ink londons xLac (the one step gel), bit of gradient stamping and topped it with rock topcoat. When I removed my lacquer I noticed my onycholysis has come back with a vengeance ;(
image.jpeg

How is she in real life? Mines at the post office [emoji23]
I don't know whether it's just me expecting the world or whether I'll be blown away when actually used but I don't find it any more special than any other white glitter .. :/

My xlac has already started peeling at the free edge! Lacquer lasts longer on me :/

Did these on a client last night, iLac Mauve and Hola Lola, was super sparkly in real life. Was my first luxury gel polish, took forever! I swear I'm actually getting slower somehow. Results were worth it though and the client couldn't stop gasping and staring at her nails :) I used the BCL Spa range, absolutely lush!

My Angel isn't here yet. Please tell me it's not being delivered by Royal Fail? They hardly ever deliver to the right house and one of my neighbours has been getting and keeping all my mail!
image.jpeg

Mine for this week!!

Attachments

• 1461398782868.jpg
    1461398782868.jpg
    99.7 KB · Views: 157
I don't know whether it's just me expecting the world or whether I'll be blown away when actually used but I don't find it any more special than any other white glitter .. :/

Your right.. I've been looking at everyone's picture and it doesn't look like it's anything special at all. I think the first video they used some bright lighting and obviously it's going to sparkle! It just looks like a white glitter with added silver glitter [emoji16][emoji16] mines at the post office I'm going to go get it now but I'm not holding my breath for some magic

My xlac has already started peeling at the free edge! Lacquer lasts longer on me :/

Did these on a client last night, iLac Mauve and Hola Lola, was super sparkly in real life. Was my first luxury gel polish, took forever! I swear I'm actually getting slower somehow. Results were worth it though and the client couldn't stop gasping and staring at her nails :) I used the BCL Spa range, absolutely lush!

My Angel isn't here yet. Please tell me it's not being delivered by Royal Fail? They hardly ever deliver to the right house and one of my neighbours has been getting and keeping all my mail!
View attachment 196399

Yea it's Royal Mail fail tail hail [emoji30][emoji30][emoji30][emoji30]

Your right.. I've been looking at everyone's picture and it doesn't look like it's anything special at all. I think the first video they used some bright lighting and obviously it's going to sparkle! It just looks like a white glitter with added silver glitter [emoji16][emoji16] mines at the post office I'm going to go get it now but I'm not holding my breath for some magic
I was thinking it was sparkly enough to be an alternative to the pixie but no chance it's just another white glitter to go with my many other white glitters lol

I was thinking it was sparkly enough to be an alternative to the pixie but no chance it's just another white glitter to go with my many other white glitters lol

Have u got yours?

Have u got yours?
Yeah it arrived yesterday, not working till Monday and not bothered enough to try it as it looks very much like some of my others... I'm hoping I'm wrong though!

It's not tempting me to take my shellac off and redo my nails

Listen after I get back from the post office and have a proper look at it.. If I'm disappointed im getting my pestle and mortar out and I'm going to make a mad mix of my own and I'll let u know the recipe. Had enough of this palava [emoji43][emoji43]

Latest posts

Back